Find The Holy Grail!

Zamrazac spouted his large wings and glided towards his companion, who stood alone in front of an entire army along with a former student. The sight of the large beast sprouted fear in the men behind Ezekiel. 

"DRAGON!!!" The soldiers shouted.

"That is what we came here for. Soldiers, advance!" Ezekiel said.

The soldiers second guessed the command, did he expect them to run head on to their deaths? What does he think they're made of, there is no chance they can stop an adult dragon with swords and catapults, they need more than that. Some soldiers didn't even hear the command, simply freezing up in the face of the beast.

Ezekiel grew impatient with the short pause received from his command, and shouted, "I said advance! And what happened to firing those catapults!"

"YES, SIR!"

Levers snapped loudly like falling trees, boulders hurled from the catapults and toward the village. Two catapults were fired after the order was made, leaving shadows over the gates.

The chief acted by clapping his hands together in prayer, then shouts, "Stop this, Ezekiel!!—Zamrazac, lend me your power!!"

An ice wall spawned and rose from behind the chief after his shout, which catches the boulders from crushing the village. Stones shattered against the solid barrier of ice.

He's in trouble..., Zamrazac thought.

"Advance!!" Ezekiel commanded.

"AHH!!!" The soldiers shouted in unison as they launched themselves towards the chief. 

After a few steps from the front lines, Zamrazac reached the area, hovering just behind the Chief in the sky. He blows a large cone of ice on the second frontline of Ezekiel's army. Zamrazac's attack instantly freezes some of the soldiers into thick statues.

Ezekiel put one hand up in prayer while the other remained wrapped around his sword handle. "I see—You're the dragon master then—To think you'd have all this power and not use it—Pathetic." Ezekiel said.

"You won't get past me, Ezekiel! I won't allow it!" The chief shouted at his former student. 

Ezekiel smirks at his teacher's proclamation,  then hurls his sword at Zamrazac.

"What?! He threw it at Zamrazac?!" The chief shouted.

He was shocked that Zamrazac was Ezekiel's first target. The throw was such a poor throw that all Zamrazac had to do was duck under it to avoid the steel blade. 

"What a pitiful throw." Zamrazac said. 

He glanced back at Ezekiel, but he was nowhere to be found. He completely vanished like a ghost from his former location.

"He disappeared!" The chief shouted in shock, then thought, He learned Magic?!

Ezekiel appeared behind Zamrazac and holding tight onto the sword he just halfheartedly chucked at the dragon.

"What?!" Zamrazac said. 

Ezekiel plunged his sword into Zamrazac's back, which triggered Zamrazac to bolt up into the sky in an attempt to get Ezekiel off his back. The speed, along with the altitude, was enough for Ezekiel to lose the grip of his blade that punctured through the magenta scales.

"Zamrazac..." The chief said. 

He was worried, but the only thing he could do at that moment was watch as Ezekiel took on his closest friend. Ezekiel regained his grip strong on his blade, while his free hand, which was still in prayer form, engulfed in flames.