Monster

Ezekiel's deadly commands shocked the Chief, along with the rest of the monks that stood behind their master. Kill everyone? How barbaric was this former pupil to their chief? What is the meaning of this?

Ezekiel was another gifted student of mine—But His gift wasn't empathy like Willem's—It was Violence. Anything related to battle, he would have a special knack for it. He enjoyed it. Only if I had told him not to go, he wouldn't have become like this. He isn't the Ezekiel I raised to protect this village anymore. When I looked into his eyes I saw—A Monster, The chief thought, then shouted, "I won't let you come to my village and impose your will, Ezekiel."

"Old man, this doesn't have to happen—if you just surrender and give me the dragon—you all can live." Ezekiel said.

"You know I can't do that."

"I do—Men!—make sure nothing survives!" Ezekiel shouted.

The army stomped their right foot in unions, then shouted, "Yes, Sir!!"

"What do we do, Chief?!" A monk asked.

"We're outnumbered..." Another monk said.

"I taught you more than enough to protect our home—It is time we use that knowledge, my students!" The chief shouted.

The monks all stopped their questions, and prepared for combat by shouting, "Yes, Master!"

"No one can take this village! This village will continue to live in peace!" The chief shouted.

The monks who stood behind him put their palms together in a stance of prayer. Their resilience brought a smile to Ezekiel's face, but his happiness his army noticed a large fireball manifesting above the monks that were praying.

"It's over, Ezekiel! Leave now!!" The chief shouted. 

Ezekiel's army was intimidated by the miniature sun that sat above them. They questioned where the small sun spawned from, some even coming to the suspicions that it was magic.

"It isn't magic—Don't worry about it though—I can handle it." Ezekiel said.

"Fire!" The chief commanded. 

The monks all put their dominant hands downward from the prayer form they had. This motion triggers the fireball to launch itself directly at the army. This scarce scene somehow kept a smile on Ezekiel's face, who was in the face of magnificent heat. 

The fireball crashes into the dirt, searing and charing whoever may have been caught in the impact. Shouts of agony perill the crowd, one of the many side effects of burning flesh.

 Shouts of agony perill the crowd, one of the many side effects of burning flesh

Meanwhile, William is still in the chief's chambers and appears to be lost.

The scene just before was all he could think about, he couldn't understand what was the immediate danger. "I feel like I should be somewhere??"