get a grip

Disclaimer: If you are here for spice scenes, then nothing happens till chapter 19 and on, but I recommend starting from here, the story will get much better as it goes on, promise.
————
My shoes echoed as I walked my way down the cold, darkened hallway that led me to the room where I would find everyone. Everyone who sat among the Dark Lord, and the Dark Lord himself.

As I get closer my anxiety starts to get the best of me. My chest starts to tighten and my breathing gets heavy.

I've never actually come face to face with this so called being of a man but now that would soon change as I inched my way closer to this room.

I was close to entering the room but I suddenly feel a cold hand clutch onto my wrist.

I quickly turn around and get ahold of my wand and grip it tight as I point it at whoever just grabbed me.

I was ready to curse a spell at them but I soon realized who I had just came in face with. I slowly dropped my wand back down to my waist.

"Tessa?" he asks, confused and in a cold tone.

"You..." I reply back to him.

----------------------------------------------

7 months earlier

---

It was my 6th year returning back to Hogwarts.

I see him, Draco Malfoy, talking with all of his friends.

Though Draco and I were never really friends, I had always felt like we had shared a connection that was unlike most others.

Maybe it was because both our parents praised the Dark Lord, or maybe it because deep down we were both lonely.

I return my gaze back to Millie, a fellow Slytherin girl who was informing me about her Summer as if I cared. "That's great." I reply softly to her trying to get her to stop talking, which she doesn't so I smoothly drift away from her and head towards the Great Hall for our annual feast.

I took a seat with all my friends at the table.

I felt alone as I ate my dinner. Even though I was surrounded by all my friends who were laughing and talking upon one another, I just wasn't in the mood to talk. I haven't been in the mood to do much anymore.

I felt as though no one in the school understood me.

Everyday had become a bother to me. Emotionless and a bore.

I excused myself from the table after telling my friends I wasn't feeling to fresh.

As I walked down the empty corridors I thought of my parents.

This Summer they had a talk with me, they told me as I grow into a young lady, I must not fool around anymore even though I was never like that anyway.

My whole life practically consisted of me putting a fake smile and polite act on for my parents just to please them though I never satisfied their standards.

I felt my eyes becoming watery and I catch a tear falling from my green eyes onto my rosy cheeks.

I wipe the tear quickly but felt more pooling down onto my cheeks.

I hurried into the Slytherin common room to avoid anyone that might of left the feast early aswell so they wouldn't see me crying. As soon as I entered I felt at peace. The cement walls oddly were always comforting to me, as if no harm could reach me.

I head up to my dorm and as I walk up the stairs, I come across Draco who is making his way down them.

He took one look at me, "crying already? it's only the first day back, get a grip" he says as he pushes past me.

"Like you'd understand" I scoffed with slight embarrassment as I continue up the stairs and part from him into my room.

Hey everyone! I hope you enjoy the book.

Tessa: Long brown wavy hair, green eyes, full lips, medium height.

Be patient with the spice scenes!!