new worries

"Hello Professor." I hear Draco say to him in an annoyed tone.

"I need you to come to my room and get Tessa as well." He orders him.

I was holding my breathe hoping he wouldn't see me with only a bra on, sitting helplessly on the bed. Draco only had his pants on so it was easy to suspect what had just happened. Thankfully he never saw me.

"Okay i'll get her." Draco says and closes the door on his face.

I finally breathe again, Draco grabs my shirt and throws it at me so I can put it on. He grabs a new shirt from his dresser and I manage to get myself up.

"Are you okay to go right now?" He asked concerned.

"Just don't walk to fast." I chuckle.

I had a sharp pain come from below and my legs were still weakened but I managed. We existed the dorm and I clenched onto his arm for support.

We walked to Snape's classroom and entered. Draco kept glancing at me to see if I was okay, I got annoyed and I mouthed for him to stop.

Once Snape saw us, he told us to take a seat. I winced as I did so and I saw a small grin appear on Draco's face. I hit his arm playfully and he glanced towards Snape.

Snape looked at him and admired his beaten face. "Care to explain what happened to your face Malfoy?" He asked.

"Nothing for your concern sir." Draco said. Snape didn't say anything back but he changed the conversation.

"How far have you guys came along with the cabinet?"

Draco and I look at eachother and back at Snape.

"We're still working on it sir." I said.

"I hope there are no distractions keeping you from getting this job done." He says in a stern voice.

"Not at all." Draco says quickly.

"He expects this to be done very soon."

We both nod our heads, he dismissed me but then tells Draco to stay. I turn around and look at them both confused.

"Tessa you may leave." Snape repeats pointing his finger out the door.

"What are you guys talking about that I can't be here for?" I ask while getting mad.

"Tessa, just wait for me outside." Draco says raising his eyebrows.

I roll my eyes and storm out of the room.

I wait for a few moments until Draco finally leaves the room. As we walk down the hallway I glance at Draco to wait for him to tell me what Snape had to say.

"Well, are you going to tell me what he said?"

"He told me that the spell we have been using is the right one but it takes a lot of of repeated effort for it to work."

"And why couldn't he tell me that as well?" I ask.

"He wants me to only do it, it can be dangerous." He stutters out nervously knowing I would get mad.

"But what about the dark lord?" I ask.

"He is going to tell him your helping, which you are so don't worry about anything." He assures me.

"Well i'm still going to be with you while you do this."

He nods his head. Instead of going back to the dorm we go to the room of requirements.

We approach the wall as it soon turns into the entryway to get inside. We walk to the cabinet and Draco gets started on the spell. "Harmonia Nectere Passus" He says repeatedly.

I was honestly a little angry that Draco would refuse to let me try this and the fact Snape was now trying to protect me. I should be helping and casting spells wether it's dangerous or not. We work for the dark lord which was as bad as it gets.

Draco started getting frustrated and kicking random stuff.

"Draco let me try." I ask nicely.

"No." He spits out.

"Why not?" I start getting annoyed.

"Because Snape doesn't want you to do it and neither do I." He says while pinching the bridge of his nose.

"I'm so sick of everyone trying to protect me! I can protect myself." I shout out while making fists with my hands.

Draco stayed silent and just stared at the cabinet.

"Let's just go back and come here tomorrow."

He was frustrated and I was too. I wanted to get this over with and I hate standing around feeling useless. If the dark lord were to find out that I wasn't helping, then not only I would be punished but Draco as well.

Draco started to walk out but I stayed. He didn't realize it.

I pointed my wand at the cabinet. "Harmonia Nectere Passus" I say. Draco abruptly turned around and realized what I was doing. Light comes out of my wand and onto the cabinet. Nothing happened after though.

"Tessa seriously?" He asks while grabbing my hand. I pull my hand back, "wait! Let's see if anything happened." I walk to the cabinet and placed my hair tie inside. I close it, Draco and I wait a few moments before opening it again. We open it and my hair tie wasn't there. We both look at each other in shock.

"Did it work?" I ask.

"Tessa I think you just fixed it." He says in disbelief.

My jaw drops and Draco picks me up to spins me around, giving me a big kiss.

This wasn't something to be overly excited about but after trying so hard and getting sleepless night I was happy we finally completed it.

We head back to the dorm, we both decided to go to Snape's room tomorrow to tell him we finished since it was late out now.

We get into the dorm and get in comfy clothes.

"I'm sorry I wouldn't let you touch the cabinet." Draco says. I know he hated apologizing and knowing he was in the wrong so I knew he was actually sorry.

"Well maybe next time you'll actually realize I can manage some things on my own." I laugh out.

"Tessa, I know you can manage on your own but I just don't want to risk you get hurt. That's all" He tells me while putting on pajamas pants.

"Draco that's it right there, you don't need to protect and worry about me." I say while pulling my bra off.

"I do though, you don't understand, you're literally all I have and I can't let anything bad happen to you."He says aggressively.

"Letting me not help could of risked something worse than letting me help."

"I just love you that's all." He says starting to
get all defensive.

I walk over to him and put my hands against his cheeks. "I love you too Draco." I say calmly.

I lean in to kiss him and he starts to become less tense.

Now new worries start to come through.

What is going to happen when the others come in?
——————————
I just wanted to say, thank you all for sticking around!! Love you guys:)

Also follow my snapchat that's specific for here, I wanna know your thoughts about future book ideas🤭
@lizzie0175

Vote<3