make me

V I E W E R   D I S C R E T I O N   A D V I S E D
—————————————————————————

The weeks pass by ever so slowly. Draco and I were like walking zombies. We were sleep deprived and had dark circles around our eyes. This cabinet was going to be the death of me.

The school year was flying by and we were no where close to finishing this bloody cabinet.

I was walking to dinner one night alone hoping to find Draco in there already since I haven't seen him anywhere else.

I heard a bunch of commotion near the great hall and saw a bunch of people gathered around someone. I sped up my pace to get a good look at what was happening and I saw Dracos shiny blond hair, while he was throwing punches at someone and blood was flying up.

I pushed through the crowd and saw he was beating up Blaise. Draco swings a punch once again across his face and Blaise swung right back. Blood was everywhere and I couldn't watch any longer. I grabbed Draco's arm that was held up high in a fist waiting to contact Blaises face but I grabbed it before he could throw another punch. He turned around abruptly and I thought he was gonna punch me at first but he calmed down once he realized it was me.

Blaise got up and was about to go in for Draco again but I jumped in between the two of them and my heart was racing. Blaises fist got so close to my face but he quickly slowed himself down after seeing I was standing in front of Draco. Draco's face grew with rage and pounced towards him again. I grabbed Draco's shirt tight.

"STOP IT!" I scream, echoing through the halls and making everyone back away. For once he actually listened to me. He clenched his jaw and gave Blaise a death stare.

I held onto his hand tightly while looking him right in the eyes and he found my eyes eventually after watching Blaise walk away.

"Let's go." I demanded.

I pull him through the crowd which started to die down and we walked back to his dorm.

Blood was dripping from his lip, eye brow, and a bruise was forming on his cheek. I hate to say it but he looked so hot. Blaise definitely got it worse though.

We walk into the dorm and I quickly drag him into the bathroom to sit him down on the toilet.

"I'm fine." He scoffs, trying to get up but I push him back down and give him a glare.

"Draco you have blood everywhere." I say while grabbing a towel from the cabinet. I put the towel under the sink and dampen it with lukewarm water. I unbutton his shirt and pull it off seeing that there was blood all over it.

"Calm down Stormont." He chuckles. I roll my eyes at him.

I pat the wet towel on his busted lip and he winces a bit. "If you learned to control yourself, this wouldn't of happened." I tell him. I didn't even know what the hell happened, and to be honest I don't even want to know.

"I don't care, mate deserved it." Draco said. I wiped most of the blood from his lip as blood continued to re-enter the surface. I move the towel from him lip and onto his eyebrow. Once I started to wipe it down he grabbed onto my wrist after tensing up from the pain. He tries to grab the towel but a back away and he stands up.

"Let me see the towel." he says. " I'll do it myself."
But I hold the towel behind my back so he is gonna haves to try to get it himself.

"Make me." I say raising one eyes brow. He licks his lip and looks at me up and down.

He lunges at me and wraps both arms around me and lifts me up onto the sink while I'm still hold the towel behind my back. He comes close to me and gives me a kiss as a distraction to slickly grabs the towel out of my hands.

He starts to back away but I wrap my legs around his waist and pull him back so he was now trapped.

"Hey where do you think you're going?" I ask.

"No where now I guess." He smirks.

"Kiss my lips." I tell him. He brings his lips to mine and began to kiss me. I pull away though, "Not those ones."

A huge grin is now plastered across his face. He brings his lips to my neck making sure to always takes his time on my soft spots. He leans down and pulls my skirt up. He slides his hands up my thighs and pulls off my black lace underwear.

"I like these." He compliments my under as he places them on the ground. He puts my legs on his shoulders as he squats down and started to trail kisses on my inner thighs and eventually to my heat.

He placed warm gentle kisses on my sex and grazed his fingers down it. I let out a soft moan while leaning back against the wall. He twirled his tongue around my clit and my nerves instantly tensed. I throw my head back and arched my back while my hands found there way to his soft blonde locks.

He stuck one digit in me while his tongue was still twirling around my clit. His other hand was squeezing my thigh to stop me from squirming. He then stuck another digit in me making me gasp.

He started penetrating me and loud moans escaped my mouth.

I whimpered his name, just what he loved to hear.

My legs where unable to remain calm so Draco took his fingers out of me and grabbed under my knees and lifted my legs up.

"Try to stay still darling." He asked gently.

He went back down while continuing to hold my legs still. He was making me feel amazing and I was slowly coming undone.

All my worries floated away and I was just focused on this moment.

Draco moved away from my heat and began to unbottom his pants very fast.

He pulled down his pants and underwear down to his ankles to reveal his long erection. He grazed his tip down my heat, teasing me.

"Draco please." I beg him.

Without any hesitation, he forcefully pounded his dick into my wet pussy.

A loud moan emitted from both our mouths. Draco pounded into me and ripped my top off and began kissing all over my chest.

"Fuck-I love you" He say groaning.

He makes his way to my lips and he aggressively kisses me while I moaned into his mouth. He grabbed my hands that were wrapped around his neck and intertwined our fingers and held them above my head, onto the wall.

He hit my g-spot and I let out a loud wail. He smirks and goes at the same spot over and over again, overriding me with pleasure. I was moaning uncontrollably now.

"Right there" I moaned. He began to go harder and managed to hit the right spot everytime.

My walls began to tighten and I felt all of his throbbing dick inside me. We both came undone together and Draco pulled out. He grabbed his bloody shirt from the ground and wiped me down and then himself.

What a gentleman.

He cupped my face and gave me a long fervent kiss. He helped me down from the sink counter and held me up as I pulled my skirt back down. He grabbed my underwear and held it open for me to step into and I held onto his shoulders as I did so.

We soon heard a knock coming from the other side of the dorm. Draco helped me walk over to the bed to sit on before opening it. He opened it and I felt the air change as I saw who it was.

Snape.

————-

Is it getting hot in here??

ANYWAYS, THOUGHTS?