nightfall

"Avada Kedavra!"

A green light emitted from the dark lords wand towards me. I was thrown back and everything turned dark.

I jolted up from my sleep in a panic. Another nightmare. I haven't had them since that one about Draco.

I don't understand why I keep getting these dreams. They really bothered me and I didn't know how to stop them.

I look over to Draco sleeping peacefully. I got up and went to the bathroom to splashed warm water over my face to calm down.

I hopped back into bed and cuddled up next to Draco  and he wrapped his arms around me tight while giving me a quick squeeze. I always felt safe in his arms and could fall asleep so quickly.

I had fallen back asleep but another nightmare had occurred and this time it was Draco being killed.

I woke up again and held my face it my palms for a moment while tears came down my cheeks. I breathed heavily and tried to not be loud so I wouldn't wake Draco up.

I just wanted to sleep. I was so tired and had barely gotten sleep in weeks.Tonight was one of the few nights where I could actually get sleep and of course I was destined to get my nightmares back.

I sat there trying to control my breathing to calm myself down when I felt a hand slither around my back and sit up next to me.

"Tes, what happened?" He asked with sorrow in his voice.

I took a long shaky deep breath in, "I just keep having these awful dreams of both of us dying and it feel too real and I just want to sleep. I'm just so tired" I cry out as the last few words break.

Draco pulls me into his chest and wrapped his arms around my body.

"It's okay, we're both fine." He tells me in his sleepy voice.

We lay back down, under the covers, and Draco holds me tighter than ever. I was finally able to go back to sleep.

I wake up from the room lit up as the sun moved up in the sky. Draco was still sleeping but I shook him to wake him up. Class was going to be starting soon.

"Get up" I say.

He turns his body the opposite way from me and keeps his eyes shut.

I was feeling rambunctious this morning and got close from behind him and grazed my hand down his defined stomach and slowly slid them under the waist pants of his boxers. This definitely got his attention.

He turned back my way and was wide awake now.

"I said get up." As I lay next to him.

He flips himself on top of me, "I'm up" he says while leaning in for a kiss.

"We need to go talk to Snape before class starts." I tell him.

He huffs and rolls himself off the bed while I get up as well.

We get ready for our long awaited day and head out the dorm and to the common room.

We walked down the long hallways, down some stairs until we entered Snape's classroom.

He was sitting at his desk grading papers and I knocked on the door to let him know we were entering. He looked up and watched us approach him.

"The cabinet, it's fixed." Draco tells him.

"Take me to it." He demands while standing up.

We walk down the hallway in silence until I decide to break it, "I was the one to do it y'know." I say all proud of myself and not wanting Draco to take credit for it.

Snape looks at Draco instead of me and I saw a look of disappointment grow on his face and a look of guilt in Draco's.

"Very well then." He says.

We continue walking and soon enter inside of the room. We walk around the junk and find the cabinet. Snape walked up to it and places his ink quill inside of it. He closes the door and we wait a moment until he opens it again. The quill had disappeared.

"Well done both of you. I will inform him later today, expect a meeting." He says before he exits the room. Draco and I follow along but stay a good distance between.

We rush down to the great hall to grab a bite before school starts. I grab toast and eggs while Draco grabs sausage, bagels, and pancakes.

We went on with our classes throughout the day and mostly stuck together.

Snape's class was second to last of the day and he called us to stay behind after.

"The dark lord will call for a meeting. I want you two to come here once he does so. Understood?"

We both nod our heads and exit the room. The next class I didn't have with Draco so we parted from eachother and went opposite ways.

I sat in History of Magic barely able to pay attention. The dark lord would scare me no matter how many times I saw him.

I tap my foot lightly against the floor and fiddle with my fingers in my hand.

"Are you okay Tessa?" I hear a male voice ask me.

I look up from my lap and glance next to me to see Neville with a worried look over his face. "Yea i'm fine." I tell him as I begin to calm myself down.

"Just checking. You look at little stressed." He says.

I laugh at his remark cause I was everything to be stressed and more. I go to say something else but a sharp stinging begins to make its way to my wrist.
I quickly wrapped my hand around my wrist tightly and wince.

I stand up and run out of the room, not listening to the teacher as he yells for me to come back. I whimper quietly while clutching onto my wrist and running down the hallway to get to Snape's classroom.

The pain grew worse and worse and I finally entered his class to see both Draco and Snape standing. I try to put on a tough act for them but the pain was almost unbearable. I try to keep my face stoic while making a tight fist.

I quickly rush in and get close to Draco hoping the pain would linger away. We all grab onto eachothers hand and with a few twists we land onto cement ground. I look up to see the familiar manor in front of my eyes.

We walk down the cement walk way, up the stair, and through the double doors.

Draco and I detach fingers before entering the room where the dark lord would await us.

The doors are soon opened and all the death eaters sit among us. I wasn't expecting everyone to be there though.

"Thank you for joining us Severus, Draco, and Tessa." The dark lord states as he sits at the head of the table.

"The pleasure is ours my lord." Snape says for all of us as we smiles.

I spot my mother and father sitting down at the end of the table with an empty seat in between them. I make my way over to them and sit while greeting them. Draco does the same and sits with his parents that had an open chair for him.

We sit in silence for a moment and the air grows thick, "Tessa" He looks at me, "Draco" then looks over to him. "The cabinet is all repaired correct?" He asks us. We both nod our head, " Yes my lord." we reply.

"Well done my young ones."

He shoots his head over to Snape, "do you have something to tell us Severus?" He inquired.

"It will happen this Saturday at nightfall." He informs the snake like man.

What will happen? The invasions? The invasion of the school that could possibly harm students in it and the reason Harry is most likely going to die? The one I was apart of?

I began to feel sick to my stomach as they all started to cheer and look gleeful.

"I want to kill the boy myself!" Voldemort makes himself loud and clear.

_____
How is everyone's day going?

Vote<3