Im sorry

We held a strong eye contact. All my feelings suddenly came back. I had tried to avoid him for many weeks, hoping that the feelings would flee from my body.

I had managed to bury the feelings deep enough to the point of not feeling a thing with the help of not seeing him and he was never brought up.

Until now.

My stomach filled with butterflies and my heart started to beat faster, as it always had when I was with him.

I quickly flutter my eyes and force them back forward and onto my paper. I sink my face into my clammy palms and began to picture how well my life would of looked if I had never met that tall, devastatingly handsome, hated and loved boy, but so tragically withering as well.

Thinking the memories we had shared together, when we were happy, brought light into my body along with a sorrow full of sadness.

----

Later that evening, I sat onto the black leather sofa in the common room and worked on my history or magic assignment.

I felt a presence surrounding me so I tilted my head to see if anyone was near but the common room was completely empty.

It was dinner time but there were usually one or two student sitting in here as well so to be in there completely alone felt strange at this time.

I rarely made it to dinner because I was unable to sit at a table, unbothered, with the headmaster in the same room with me.

I knew the task I would have to complete soon, thinking about it made me feel sick and dreary. It bought an unsettling image to me. I couldn't bring myself to be in the same presence as him, I felt too guilty.

My deep thought was broken as I heard footsteps clanking on the metal stairs behind me.

I whip my head around to see him walking down those stairs, towards me.

My eyes follow his motion as he gets closer and eventually takes a seat on the leather armchair close to me.

"Hello." He says breaking the awkward silence.

"Malfoy," I say as I slowly pointed my eyes up to him and met his eyes.

"I'm glad I found you, I have been meaning to find you." He says.

"What is it?" I asked with slight annoyance in my voice.

"Have you been avoiding me purposely?"

I give him a glance, "No."

"Don't lie to me darling."

Darling. That word brought a shortness of breathe to me, I haven't heard that word come from him in months so it shocked me as that once to be special word came from his mouth.

"Fine. I've hopelessly have tried to get you out of my head but you're always in my head Draco. I can't stand it. " I say quietly.

I watch as he stands from the arm chairs and makes his way to the sofa I was on and sits down at the end, where my legs laid.

I slowly pull my feet closer to my away from his.

"You're lying." He says scoffing and looking away to the fireplace while slightly shaking his head.

I begin to get up from the couch, "why would I lie about the way I feel for you? I love you Draco, I can't deny it. no matter what I do I can't stop fucking loving you and do you know how tiring it is? trying to love someone who has no charisma towards me? Its a waste of energy." I yell while gathering my books in my hand so I can get out of here and this situation.

As I try to get farther, I feel a cold grasp on my wrist and I turn around to see him standing up before me.

"I can't have people to find me weak. Any weaker than they have already found me, Ive worked to hard to build this up and I can't afford for it to be destroyed." He says.

"What are you implying Malfoy?" I say looking at my wrist which is still being held tightly in his hand. I attempt to pull away but his grip was too tight and he was to strong to successfully do so.

"Stop it." He says calmly to me.

"Or what?" I inquire.

"Don't be smart with me, Tes, stop. it." he demands while gripping tighter.

"No" I argue with a stern voice and turning my attention back to him.

Our eyes meet together, while trying to continue to pull my wrist away fromhim tight grip that was getting painful, a smile spread across his face.

Before I could say anything else, he forcefully places his soft lips onto mine.

As we shared a kiss, butterflies migrated through my stomach and I began to feel at ease in this moment that I have longed for.

He brought a feeling of hope into my body, hope that there was still love for me in his heart.

As he pulls away from the kiss he looks into my green eyes, "Im sorry." He says.

I watch him stand there and elaborate on his apology. He seemed genuine about it.

"I broke my promise, I abandoned you. I shouldn't of done that and I'm sorry. Please forgive me, I can't do this without you. It's killing me."

"Do what?" I question as I swallow hard.

"Life." Is the only simple word he says.

"You owe Potter an apology as well." I say raising an eyebrow.

"I will never be caught giving that half-blood an apology." He scoffs while squishing his eyebrows together.

I felt anger grow inside me. In this moment something dreadful crossed my mind that had cause me to snap.

I lift my hand up and smack Draco across the face.

"He has a name Malfoy!" I yell after doing that deserving action.

I turn away from Draco furious at his cruel actions not only towards me, but to my friend.

Before I had the chance to take any further steps I was being swirled around and flung onto the leather sofa.

I look up and see Draco looking down at me.

"You really shouldn't have done that." He says with a smile crossing his face.

———

Okay I needed to post one more...

CLIFFHANGER HEHE

Thought?

Also I made a new book cover again😂 Do we like it?