breathe

V I E W E R  D I S C R E T I O N  A D V I S E D
—————————————————————————

Today was the day.

I woke up wrapped in Draco's arms.

I laid there for a while as he slept, knowing this would be our last peaceful hour of the day.

I wondered how today would roll out. The school would come to see who Draco and I really were and that was the scariest part.

I slid out of the bed, the cold hard wood floors sent shivers down my spine, causing goosebumps to surface my skin.

I walked into the bathroom and got undressed to take a warm shower to wake me up.

I opened the glass door and turned on one of the shower heads, waiting till the water got warm, and eventually walked in.

The warm water hit my skin and my body went back to its natural feeling. I wet all my hair and stood under the warm water.

A few moments later I watched as the door opened and Draco walked in.

I gave him a smile and he gave me a sleepy one in return.

I listened as he got undressed and helped himself into the shower. He turns on the other shower head and stood under it.

He wrapped his arms around my stomach and placed his head on my shoulder.

"How did you sleep?" He asked.

"Better than last night." I told him.

He swirled me around so I was facing him. I immediately went in for a kiss and we stood there making out as the warm water poured down on us.

I felt Draco starting to get hard as his body got closer to mine.

I pulled away and looked down at his growing erection and looked back up with a devious smirk in which he gave me one back.

He boosted me and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he pinned me up against the black
tile wall.

He kissed me hard but I jumped down and switched positions with him quickly so now he was pinned up against the wall.

My hands were pushed up against his chest and he gave me a confused look. I leaned in for another kiss and then trailed kisses down his neck and down his defined abs. As I did so I took a hold of his throbbing dick. I heard a soft moan escape him mouth which made me smile.

I kissed further down eventually reaching his tip.

I swirled my tongue around his tip and he grabs my hair tightly while groaning. I took him whole at once, feeling risky today and he started pushing his hips against my face.

I tried to resist the urge of gagging but there was no resistance with his size.

He came into my mouth and I swallowed it.

"Your turn." He whispers as he flips us around fast.

He immediately started with my neck and down my body. He kissed everywhere while gripping onto my hips tightly. As he got closer to my heat, he grabbed onto my thigh and pulled my leg out to expose my sex.

He kissed in between my legs and I immediately grabbed onto his head tightly. He ate me out passionately while rubbing his thumb over my clit and I came undone quickly.

He met back up to my lips and we stood under the warm water for a little while longer as he held me close.

We got out of the shower and got dressed and headed down into the dining room where breakfast would be.

I sat in front of my plate and watched Draco take food, I still couldn't bring myself to eat.

"Are you going to eat?" Draco asked putting his plate down.

I shook my head no.

"You need to eat something." He said sternly.

"I'm not hungry." I tell him.

"Tessa, eat." He demanded as he started to put food on my plate.

I rolled my eyes and forced myself to eat a little bit, just enough to hold me over and I didn't feel that sick.

I was filled with anxiety the whole day. I was panicking and freaking out mentally.

The day goes by and Draco and I sit in the living room to chill out.

Draco scoots closer to me as we sit on the couch and and looks at me dead in the eyes.

"Tessa I need to talk to you." He says very seriously.

"What's wrong?" I ask as my heart begins to beat faster.

"No matter what happens, everything will be okay, once this is over you and I-" He pauses to swallow. "You and I are going to go somewhere, just the two of us."

He looked worked up so I pull him in for a hug and we hold each other for a little until we are interrupted by Lucius.

"The others are expected to come soon. I want the both of you ready. It's almost time." He says and then walks out.

My stomach drops and I began to feel dizzy.

Draco grabs my hand a squeezes it tightly.

We walk up the stairs into the room and get ready.

Draco puts on his normal black suit and I get into a vintage black dress.

We heard the doors opening from down stairs, before heading out of his room, Draco grabs my face, "Just breathe alright?" He says trying to calm my nerves. I close my eyes and take a deep breathe and we head down to the foyer to meet the other death eaters.

My parents eventually show up and I greet them and a few other death eaters. I was so tired of putting on a fake act.

Before we new it, Draco and I were told to apparate into the castle first.
—————

Ik this chapter was boring af, sorry:( The last two will be much better💖

vote<3