I love astronomy

"I'm sure I can manage" I state while playing along with whatever Draco was getting at.

"Wouldn't your folks discover something since they have eyes on you now?" He asks as he gets up.

"How do you know?" I discreetly ask as my eyes follow him.

He shrugs and says "follow me" and strolls towards the entrance of the common room.

I was interested in where he was going, thus I couldn't stay alone in my thoughts for much longer so I get up and do as he says.

We sneak down a hall, "Our families aren't all that different" He says while strolling down a dim flight of stairs. I follow intently behind him.

"I don't doubt it" I say to him.

We both acted the same way and it was clearly due to the fact of our personal lives at home and connection with our parents. Something we could very much relate too. Knowing we probably were raised the same way, it made me more comfortable with Draco and I felt deeply connected with him.

"Here" he says while holding his hand out to me. I grab his hand and we interweave our fingers together. Draco's hands were so much larger than mine.

His cold rings that occupied the room of his fingers, contacted my soft skin and sent chills down my spine. Or maybe that was due to the unexpected action that just occurred.

"We don't have a choice y'know" he states. As he says that I realize where he took me.

To see the stars.

I gracelessly sit close to Draco and look at him and then focus my attention to the brilliant night sky.

At the point when I took a gander at him, I saw his face in a praiseworthy structure, an appearance I have never seen till now.

I take a look back into the sky and begin to grin.

"I love astronomy" he quietly says, "I find it quite fascinating" he adds as he pivots his head to face me.

"I never thought you would be the one to like astronomy" I say to him as look look down from the stars to make eye contact with him.

"No one knows that about me" he says gandering his vision back to the twinkling specs in the night sky.

"Except, you" he smiles.

I felt my heart develop warm and felt an unexplainable inclination, one I have never felt. All I could contrast it with was with the point when you get exciting news or when you discover you crush likes you back, however not even that approached the inclination I felt when I was with Draco.

With the time I had spent up here with him, he was able to point out many different constellations I never knew about.

He also opened up to me about a portion of his family stories. I discovered Draco wasn't what everybody let him out to be. He was simply a misconstrued child that never experienced true love. He opened up to me and told me he has always appreciated his father significantly and cherished him yet he felt like his father didn't love him. "Parents tend to love without demonstrating it" I state to him.

After those words made their way out of my mouth, it made me think of my mother and father. They loved me and I knew the entirety of this is out of affection. Yet, for what reason did it feel so upsetting.

"You're not as awful as I suspected you were." Draco says grinning.

"The same with you." I say back.

Draco and I chose to make our route back to the dormitories since it began to get colder and later out.

Both of us meandered around the halls in transit back to the dorms and as we went, I felt a a hand snake around my midriff and spin me around. As I stop, Draco's face was inches from mine.

"You're the only person I've actually opened up too, and taken the time to listen to me" He says softly, "Thank you, truly"