I want this

Just kidding! This is my actual last update for the day

——-

I stayed in my room for a long time and envisioned what it would look like to go through the legacy my parents had planned for me to do.

I was diverted from my contemplations when a letter sneaked under my door.

I slowly got up from my bed and crept over to the the door.

I looked down at the letter for a moment and then bent down and picked it up. I flipped it over and read that it was addressed to me. I had just assumed it was from my mother but why would she be sending me a letter so late?

I walk back to my bed and took a seat at the edge and opened the letter:

Tessa, I need to talk to you, I need to know why you can't speak to me anymore, meet me at the astronomy tower after dinner. -D

As I finished reading the letter I felt relieved he actually cared but I contemplated if it would be a good idea, what if someone follows me or worse. What if it ends up being a set up by Pansy to get a good laugh at me.

I need to stop overthinking.

After deciding for a few moments I though it would be best to go, it could be important and he deserves an explanation.

My chest begins to tighten as the evening rolls around, nervous of meeting up with Draco.

I was so nervous my stomach started to hurt a little so I avoided going to dinner, especially since I would have to see Draco and Pansy together.

I got out of my school uniform and slipped on black sweatpants and a cropped knitted sweater with slippers. I brushed my long wavy brown locks out and checked the time to see that dinner would just be ending about now.

I looked at myself in the mirror and took a deep breathe and told myself to calm down.

I headed out of the dorm and to the astronomy tower.

As I got closer the more my anxious I got.

I entered the door that would lead me up the stair to the top. I worked my way to the top and saw him standing there like he said he'd be, overlooking Hogwarts.

"Hey..." I say as I walk over to him and stand beside him.

He turns his head to face me, "you came" he says with a mild grin.

"You asked me too" I say giving him a gentle look back as well and turning my head forward to look at the scenery.

Silence grew between the two of us, I wanted to speak and I had so much to say, but I didn't want to seem desperate so I just waited until he decided to break the tension.

"I didn't see you at dinner" He says looking my way.

"I wasn't hungry " I say in a short bothered tone.

I catch a glimpse of Draco slowly nodding his head, "And I didn't want to see whatever is going on with you and Pansy after what I saw today" I add.

I continue to look away from him, avoiding eye contact and he asks "what?"

I sigh and finally worked up the courage to make eye contact with him. "I saw you two today in the hall by the library," I paused for a minute, " it had managed to be perfect timing, you were there, so was she, and I just happened to be there to see it."

I couldn't continue to hold my gaze so I forward my eyes to look at the hogwart grounds.

"Tes, that was nothing. Pansy means nothing to me." he says as he reaches to grab my hand but before he could do so I moved it way.

"It didn't look that way Draco, but it doesn't even matter, i'm not supposed to be talking to you, never mind being left alone together."

I felt his cold hand make its way to the top of mine.

Shivers made their way through my body.

I looked over to him and saw a sympathetic look in his eyes. His cold cold grey eyes grew wider when I told him it was best if we kept our distance from each other.

"You don't want to get involved more into this mess, trust me" I say to him backing away from the cold railing.

I leave him utterly speechless as I walk away from him.

I don't even think I made it five feet away from him until I felt a rush of adrenaline come over my and I spun around to face him.

My faces was only inches away from his and my heart began to pound in my chest and butteries started to migrate in my stomach.

"Its just you and me" I hear him softly say as he admires my face, "And I want this" He adds.

He slowly cupped my face with his two large hands and pulls me into a kiss.

"I do too" I say as I pull away from his touch but he is quick to pull me back into him again.

Draco pulls me close to him and slowly but casually pushes me into the wall behind me, not breaking our kiss.

His hands cupped my cheeks ever so gently but shortly made their way down to my waist while my arms were wrapped around his neck.

He kissed me passionately and shifted his lips to my jawline and placed gentle kisses and trailed them down to my neck.

He hit the soft spot on my neck causing me to let out a very light moan and as I did, I felt a smile grow on his face and his grip tighten on my waist.

He soft lip made their way back to my mine.

"Draco, I need to go back." I said in between every kiss.

"No." He says while still kissing me.

He continues to kiss me and I wanted this moment to last forever but I needed to be stronger than that so I pulled away leaving Draco with a puzzled look.

"We will figure this out." I tell him while rushing away down the stairs.

———

Don't hate me!! The spice will come!!

Vote<3