Understood?

T R I G G E R W A R N I N G: A B U S E
V I E W E R  D I S C R E T I O N  A D V I S E D

—————

The next morning I wake up and jump out to bed quickly as I realize that I am late to Snape's class. Draco hadn't been in bed so he must already be in class.

I get a sharp pain in my lower abdomen but I did my best to ignore it.

Meanwhile in his class*

"Turn to page 394" Snape says in his dragged out voice.

Snape walks down the aisles of the table, eyeing where Potter is sitting. "Where is your table mate Potter?" Snape questions.

"I don't know sir, I haven't seen her all morning." Harry confesses.

"It seems your fellow classmate finds herself unable to come to class and values something higher than her education." Snape spits out while casually looking over to Draco who wasn't paying attention to him at all.
-
Just then I quickly hurry into class and take my seat. "Im sorry Professor, I slept in." I tell him while trying to catch my breath.

Snape eyes me down, making me feel uneasy, "Is something distracting you from learning Miss Stormont?" He asks. "No sir." I reply, feeling Draco's eyes burning into me.

"You will stay after class to discuss your punishment." Snape demands. Meanwhile I hear some laughing and "Oooo" from the table Draco was seated at, Goyle right next to him.

"Thats enough Malfoy!" Snape yells.

"Tessa, 5 days detention." Snape tells me as I fight the urge to not roll my eyes at him as it will give me a more severe punishment.

"Sir, that's unfair" I hear Harry say next to me. I look at him with a confused expression.

Snape walks over to Harry and gets close to his face, " I'd be careful with the next words that come out of your mouth unless you would like to join Stormont." He hisses and then afterwards walks away.

I see Draco out of the corner of my eye fly Potter a note. Harry grabs it as Draco gives him a nasty glare. Harry was careful to not make it evident a note was passed. My eyes crept there way to the note that was being held under the table.

Stay away from her Potter - D

Harry crumbles the letter and stuffs it in his pocket. The rest of class, the tension was strong between the two of them but all I was focused on was Snape.

After everyone was dismissed, I watched as they all emitted from the classroom, leaving me. I remained in my seat and soon remembered I never went to his class yesterday like he had asks.

In silence I grew embarrassed was he looked at me.

"You lied to me." Snape says walking towards me.

I look up to him and met his gaze, "I can sense what the problem is." he adds.

I open my mouth to speak but before I can get a chance to say anything he quickly begins to talk again. "Malfoy is distracting you. Your mother and father will not be pleased to hear about this now" Snape says storming off to take a seat at his desk.

"But Professor, I can promise you its not his fault and-" I began to say as I am cut off.

"So there is something going on between you him him?" He inquires while raising an eyebrow at me.

I look away from him and down to my hands placed on my lap.

I don't know why he cares so much.