something new

V I E W E R D I S C R E T I O N A D V I S E D
Don't play the song until you see this sign '|>'
—————————————————————————

The dark lard eventually vanishes and the rest of us are still around the table.

Lucius pulls out a few bottles of fire whiskey and everyone gets even more excited. Especially my mother.

As everyone celebrates, I find my way over to Draco and we are unsure of what to be doing right now and how to even feel.

Draco grabs my hand and sneaks me through the crowd of deatheaters and out of the room. We walk down the hall where the moon snuck in the the stained glass windows.

"Where are we going?" I ask Draco.

"To my room, I can't stand to be in there any longer." He says.

I've never been in his room before, I was quite excited to see what it looked like.

we go up the black spiral staircase and down a long hallway that would eventually take us to his door.

He opens his door and his room was nothing I was expected.

I expected everything to be dark and messy but it was very clean and organized, and the only thing that was black was his bed frame. His sheets were satin green with light grey walls.

Draco took a seat on his bed while I went around and admired his room for myself. He has another door in his room and I opened it and it led to his own bathroom. It was a good size, his shower had two shower heads and the glass was see through. The theme of his bathroom was black and gold which was a lot like my parents bathroom.

After looking around I placed my attention on Draco who looked stressed. I took a seat next to him and wrapped my arm around his back.

"What's going on?" I ask in a soft tone.

"Tessa, don't you understand?" He says on a frustrated voice while looking me straight in the eyes.

My heart started to thud against my chest and I shake my head no.

"This thing that is going to happen isn't going to be good at all, It's going to be a war, I already know it." his voice drifted off.

I look down at the ground and realize how bad things could really get. I was scared now.

He put his hand on my thigh, "The day of this, I want you to stay close to me. We're going to stay here the night before and leave to go back together. Understood?"

I nod my head.

I get up and walk over to the window sill to look at the night sky.

"Are there always a lot of people in your house?" question.

"Ever since I was little, yea." He says.

"That must get annoying, doesn't it?"

"I'm used to it by now but it's just my father that pisses me off. He starts drinking and thinks he's the most powerful human to exist." He tells me.

"What about your mother?" I ask him curiously.

I hear him get up and walk over to me. I felt his hands slither around my waist and onto my front. He puts his head down on my shoulder and I can't help but to smile.

"My mother pisses me off just as much. She follows my father around like a lost puppy and I feel bad for her really. She always has to agree to my father who treats her like shit. She's too scared to leave him." he tells me.