relationships

I am woken up by aggressive knocking on the door. I sit up instantly and look over at Draco who jolts up quickly as well.

"Who is it?" He yells out.

I hear his mother talking, "Is Tessa in here? Her parents are looking for her."

I get up quickly and realize it's still dark out. We must of only slept a few hours as everyone was partying down stairs.

I grab my clothes which are scattered around the room and I quickly put them on, Draco does the same.

"Yes we will be down shortly." I yell to her.

I hear the footsteps get fainter and I rush to the bathroom to straighten up my hair.

I look down at my wrist which had slight bruising on it from the tie and then down at my thighs which had marks of hand grips.

Draco's hands.

I touched the bruised spots and wince a little at the tenderness of them.

I walk out of the bathroom and see Draco waiting for me by the door. I try to hide my wrists from him but he grabs my hand and admires them.

"Tes, I-Im sorry." He says in a saddened tone.

"It's fine, don't worry." I assure him.

It was fine, it wasn't that painful and everything was worth the pain. He places a warm kiss on my bruised wrist.

We leave his room and headed down the long hallway, down the stairs, and to the foyer where I would see my parents.

Both my parents were trashed, "Oh darling you look stunning, doesn't she look good?" my mother asks everyone.

Everyone nods at my mother as she slurs her words.

"Mum I think you need to go home and rest." I say looking at my father as a que to do so.

My mother gives me a long hug and then my father transported them out of there.

Narcissa comes closer to the both of us, " You two should head back now, I want you both to go on with your days normally and return here the night before. Understand?" She asks gently.

I nod my head and Draco does the same.

Narcissa pulls me into a warm embrace and then Draco.

"Everything will be okay." she says looking at the both of us before Draco apparates us back to the common room.

It must of been around 4 in the morning now.

As we enter the commonroom I see someone sitting on the couch in front of the lit fire. I recognize it to be Pansy. We walk by without saying a word but come to a halt when she starts to speak.

Why the hell is she always around at the worst times?

"Where the hell have you two been?" She asks while standing up to look at us.

"Oh go to bed Pansy." I snarled at her very annoyed.

"I don't think Snape would like to hear about you two running around." She threatens just as she has before. Has she not learned her lesson yet?

I get close to her face and hold my wand up, "Snape already knows, now fuck off." I hiss.  She really pushed my buttons.

She takes a glance at my bruised wrist and then behind me at Draco while smirking.

"I remember having those same bruises." She gets closer to my face. "And they were from the same person" She whispers.

I clench my jaw and rage fills my entire body. I tighten my fist and swing it across Pansy stupid face.

Draco pulls me back, "Let's go." He says.

I stare at Pansy who was holding her blood dripping nose while being pulled away.

We get in the room and I pull away from Draco.

"I hate her" I whisper. "Is it true?" I ask while looking up to him.

"Is what true?"

"What she said, how you guys used to fuck?"

I wasn't mad I was just curious.

He let out a sigh, "Yes, i'm not proud of it, I got my anger out on fucking girls but now that has changed obviously." he says with a straight face.

I wasn't surprised.

"Let's just go to bed." I tell him drowsily.

"What about you?" He asks.

"What do you mean?" I take a seat on the bed.

"Like your other relationships and sex life."

I wasn't expecting that question, "Um-well I have only done it with one other person, but he's gone now." I look down at my hands and start playing with my fingers.

Draco took a seat next to me on the bed, "He's gone?" He asks.

"Yes, he died...4th year." I say drifting my voice off.

"Cedric? You're joking right?" He says in a fragile tone.

I keep silent, Cedric was one of my good friends but no one knew about him. We only had sex a few times but nothing crazy.

"Did he make you feel good?" Draco asks getting mad.

"What? Draco he's dead! Why do you sound like your jealous?"

"I'm not jealous, i'm just curious. I told you about Pansy and others, so I want to know about you."

"Well he's nothing compared to you that's for sure," I say while smirking.

"I know." He says confidently.

I roll my eyes while letting out a small laugh and we get ready for bed.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you more." Draco says as we fall asleep.
——-

CEDRIC😭

Thoughts?

Vote<3

Do you guys want another update tn? I can't promise one tmr so maybe I will again🤷‍♀️