hungry

As the week goes by, Draco has made sure to stay close to me. He made sure I ate, made sure I got to my classes that I had without him, and made sure I was just okay in general.

I started sleeping in his room now and I was able to sleep throughout the whole night finally.

I got caught up on all my classes and was back to my normal working habits. It crazy how the presence of someone changed everything.

Snape also kept a close eye on me to make sure I wouldn't do anything stupid even thought I assured him I wouldn't.

Every time after class ended he would tell me to stay after and the only question he asked was "Are you doing okay?" and the reply was "Yes, Professor" every time. I was glad I had Snape as some sort of parental figure and I thought of him as more if father than my own.

Snape class was my last one for the day. We only reviewed some things and the class went by relatively fast.

"Tessa, I will be speaking to you after class." He says.

I wasn't worried cause I knew he just wanted to see how I was doing.

"Malfoy you as well." He adds.

I look to turn to Draco with a confused look. He glanced at me and then back at Snape with a straight face.

Maybe he had something to tell us from the dark lord who I haven't heard from in awhile.

He dismissed the class while Draco and I stayed in our seats. He waited for everyone to exit to shut the door.

He walked back over to us and sat down at his desk and folded his hands on top.

Draco and I both got up and took a seat next to each other towards the front of his class to be closer to his desk.

"The dark lord has asked me to tell you, Tessa, to assist Draco with the cabinet." He told us.

I was fine with this, though I didn't want the others to invade the school, but Draco on the other hand clenched his jaw and glared at Snape.

"Is this a problem Mr. Malfoy?" Snape asks in his dragged out voice.

"Not at all sir." He seethed through his teeth.

"Draco have you started on it?"

"A little bit." he replies.

"Okay well you two can leave now, I expect Tessa to do the work with you." Snape says.

"I will Professor don't worry." I assure him as Draco glares at me.

What was his problem with me helping him?

We both got up and exited his classroom. We walked down the dimly lit corridor to head back to the dorm.

Draco hasn't said anything to me since we left the class, it was just silence.

"Draco what's wrong?" I ask him.

"Nothing, it's nothing." He says keeping his gaze forward with an annoyed tone.

I come into a halt in the middle of the hallway and force him to look at me. I grab both of his hands, "Draco what's wrong?" I ask yet again in a annoyed tone back.

He rolls his eyes, "I just want to keep you safe, that's all."

I place my hand against his cheek, "Draco as long as i'm with you i'll be safe, i'm helping you with this whether you like it or not."

He doesn't say anything back and started heading down the hallway holding my hand.

We enter the door and Draco throws all his stuff on the ground next to the bed and then goes into the bathroom.