I love you

My mother was standing in shock and I was frozen in place.

She makes her way closer to us and begins to yell.

"What are you doing with him? You know what we've told you!"

"Why won't you let me be with him?" I argue.

Draco stands there while my mother and I go back and forth at each other, not knowing if he should say something.

"He isn't good enough for you!" She yells as he is right next to us and my heart breaks for him.

"Maybe if you got to know him you'd understand me!"

I'm now on both of my feet defending myself and Draco, disgusted with how my mother was acting.

"What are you say Tessa? you don't mean you and him-"

Draco comes up next to me and I look at him with apologetic eyes, I grab ahold of his hand and he grabs mine back.

"Tessa, what is this behavior?" She asks.

"I'm in love with him!" I shout to her but my voice soon calms after letting that out. "I'm so beyond myself in love with him" I add as lump forms in my throat.

"I'm appalled with you" My mother says in a soft yet disappointed tone. "I'm getting your father and we are leaving, you can say goodbye to Draco for this will be the last time we will allow this nonsense." she storms off.

I turn my attention back to Draco.

"Did you mean it?" he asks as his cold hand grasps my waist and my chin.

"I love you Draco" I say and a smile grow across his face. "I love you" he says back and soon after his soft lips come in contact with mine.

My pain is no longer there as we kiss and i'm held in his arms. Now the pain is overtaken by the overwhelming feeling of love flowing through my body.

He takes his lips off of mine and looks deep into my eyes. "I love you and I don't care what anyone thinks of that matter."

With that I pull his body close to mine and hug him. His chin rests above my head and I hear a faint beating of his heart. This long hug was a meaningful one. One worth a thousand words.

Voices slowly get louder near us and he lets go of me.

I look into his grey eyes and move his the blonde hair from out of his face. "Goodbye Draco."

I turn and see both my parents impatiently waiting, my father giving me a deathly glare, to match the one on my mother's face.

As I drop Draco's hand, I walk towards them and they don't speak a word to me from pure disappointment.

They turn and make there way down the hallway to the black staircase and I follow behind them.

I turn my head to catch one last glimpse at Draco, I'll see you soon darling he mouths to me and I smile.

He watches as I get farther from him and disappear into the darkened hallway.

"What is it with you and that boy?" my mother asks as we step outside the manor.

"He makes me feel something" I say.

"Something?" She questions.

I'm hesitant to answer but finally speak the truth, "He shows me that i'm capable of being loved and giving love" I tell her truthfully leaving my mother speechless as my father catches up to the two of us walking.

"Let's go home" he says.

We apparate home and I immediately go to room.

My mark began to sting again but not such a burning sensation, more of deep deep sting.

I got out of my uncomfortable dress and put on sweats.

I layed in bed and tried to sleep. For the sooner I went to sleep meant the less time I would have to wait to be home again, Hogwarts.

I just hope nothing would change when I returned back. I thought how I would be walking along the halls with everyone else but entirely on my own with having a mark that only few selected others had.

I began to drift into a long needed sleep but I had one last thought.

Did Draco have the same mark as well?
*
I woke up in the middle of the night from an excruciating pain coming from my wrist. I tried to tolerate the pain but it seemed to be impossible to the point I couldn't help but start to cry out. It had felt worse than before.

I watched as my mark began to glow bright green. As if someone was testing me to see my response to it.

I firmly grab my wrist thinking cutting off the circulation would help ease the pain but the pain didn't fade even a little bit.

Time has passed, my arm still hurting and struggling to keep in my internal pain.

I clenched onto my arm as the morning sun began to shine into my room through my window as it rose into the sky.

I slowly rose to my feet and heard a faint knock on my door.

I make my way over to the door and cracked it open to find my mother standing on the other side. I was tempted to close it as I was still angry with her from her cruel actions last night.

I stand in silence.

"May I come in?" She asks trying to sound sympathetic.

I nod my head and stand to the side allowing her to enter my room.

I sit down at the edge of my bed and she accompanies me by sitting by my side.

"Draco Malfoy..." she says softly.