the awaited time

You guys...the next few chapters may be a little intense😳
anyways...

V I E W E R D I S C R E T I O N A D V I S E D —————————————————————————

"Am I interrupting something?" A dragged out male voice asked.

Snape.

The both of us whipped our heads around to see Snape approaching us. He slowly walked up the twisty stairs and came to floor level with us.

"No Professor, not at all." I state as I turn my body his way and inch closer to him.

"Good, I need to talk to you two...about tomorrow." He informs us.

I look at Draco with a scared look and he looks back emotionless.

"You two need to come to my classroom, immediately." He adds lifting up an eyebrow while taking turns glancing at each of us.

"Yes professor, we will be right there." Draco says to him while holding a strong eye contact.

Snape didn't say anything back, he just turns away and headed out of the tower. We listen as the bat like mans footsteps become fainter to hear and eventually listen to the door close shut.

I turn to Draco and grab his hands tightly. "What do you think it could be about?" I say quickly from panic.

"I'm not sure." He replies with a very serious face gripping my hands back.

We head down the stairs to exit the Astronomy Tower, Draco opens the door for me and we make our way to his classroom.

My heart began to race and my mind filled with thoughts as it always does. I wondered if the Dark Lord had found others to do the task or if he waned to do it himself.

My pace began to speed up because I just wanted to know what Snape was in such a hurry to tell us.

I watched as other students from different houses pass by me, all happy and laughing with there other friends. I envied them. I wish I was doing that right now. I wish I was doing anything but this task, and so I stared at them blankly as to all I could think about was the dark deed that I would need to go through with tomorrow evening.

We make it to his classroom and walk inside, Draco's hand staying on the smalls of my back to lead me in, in front of him.

"Close. the. door. " Snape's deep voice demands as he stands before us.

Draco turns back and closes the door aggressively.

"What is it Professor?" I ask impatiently only a couple feet from him.

"Your mothers have made a bond with me. An unbreakable one."

I look at Draco but his eye contact stayed on Snape as he spoke.

"If for some reason, you two do not follow through with this task, someone else will." He says.

A short feeling of relief came over my body until Snape hit us the the "But."

Of course nothing was that easy.

He continues, "none the less, that does not mean that you two will not be punished by the lord for not only disobedience, but a lack of determination to be one of us."

The relief faded shortly after hearing what Snape had just said and now I grew more anxious.

"Now." he says breaking the silence. "You two may go. Tomorrow evening, come here at dusk, I will be with Bellatrix and Greyback. Understood?"