and im wrong

Had she only come in my room at this time to lecture me about him?

I grew tired within the silence between us two, the tension was strong and tight.

"I have always assumed him to be a bad influence, the Malfoy boys are only made to break hearts, that's why I wanted you to stay away from him...to protect you." she begins to speak and my eyes slowly made there way to reach hers.

She ever so gently reached my hand and grasps it.

"Last night, Seeing you two together changed my perspective, and i'm wrong."

A surprised expression grew from within. My mother was rarely wrong and never even admitted it if she was, so what made her come to tell me this?

My mind raced with many different thoughts and questions but the only thing that came out of my mouth was "why now? why do you suddenly approve of him now?"

I look into her eyes, her pupils dilated enough for me to be able to see my own reflection shining off her eyes.

"Seeing you and him reminded me of something I had with a boy at your age. It was the same love story you are dealing with, my parents didn't approve of him so they made me tear away from him and it broke me, seeing the way Draco cared for you last night reminded me how that boy once cared for me, my heart filled with nothing but equally love and sorrow" She says as I see tears forming in her eyes but she is quick to look away and wipe them.

I hold her hand, "who was the boy you fell in love with?" I ask her. She sighs and says "the boy you're so deeply and utterly in love with, his father was the one I once loved."

As that sentence came out of her mouth and became clear in my head, it shocked me just as much as she was to find Draco and I last night.

She loved Lucius, Draco's father.

"The only man my parents ever approved of, just so happened to be Lucius's life long friend, and your father." She adds draining the silence.

"Did it hurt you as much as it hurt him?" I ask curiously.

"It left a big impact on me, but a greater impact on him...and his heart" she says while rising to his feet.

"Don't let him go sweetheart, although they say there are many loves in a lifetime, the first one will leave the greatest affect and impact on you." she's adds while walking to the door.

She places her hand on the doorknob and turns and gives me a kind smile. She then opened the door and left my room making sure she told me she loves me before leaving.

I sat on my bed and realized my mother had just opened up to me and we sort of bonded in some odd way.

As the day goes by the pain in my arm fades.

I sit in the bay window on the second floor of the house and I can't help to think about my mothers past lover. It was very strange to me how Draco and I, being there children are now lovers.

The next few days go by, I spent some time with my parents and my soon returning arrival to Hogwarts.

Before I knew it, I would be leaving in a couple hours to return home.

I made sure I had everything in my trunk and looked around to make sure I didn't leave anything. A knock came from my door and my mother walked in after my approval, carrying a bag in her hand.

Ever since she gave the approval for Draco and I, and finding out about Lucius, I felt somewhat more understand of her and closer.

"Here" she says while passing the bag to me. "Incase the pain becomes too intolerable and you don't have your mother to guide you." She pulls me into a tight embrace and gives me a kiss and slowly backs away and exits my room.

I place the bag inside of my trunk and gather a few more things to stuff in there before closing it.

My mother takes me to the train station and gives me a tight hug before letting me off. For some reason leaving her this time was more emotional. I felt love travel through the both of our bodies as we hugged this time.

I withdraw from my mothers grasp and wave her goodbye and I step into the train.

Stepping in, the train begins to reer out the station.

I spent most of the train ride catching up on work that I had missed. The thoughts rushing through my head also kept me entertained.

Dusk began to set as the train finally comes to a halt and I finally arrived home.

The transition between later evening and early night was my favorite time of the day here.

I grab my belongings and step off the train and see Snape standing with a lantern, motioning me over.

As I walk over to him and he leans down to me, "the pain?" he asks.

I look down at my arm that was covered with a black long sleeve shirt, and then back up to meet with Snape's eyes. "It's terrible" I honestly tell him. "It's expected to be that way, now follow me" he says as he begins the journey to the castle.

———

Mommy Stormont was in love with who now?!

Vote<3