One week

As the days go by, Draco and I fool everyone by acting cold and mean to one another, but behind closed door, I have to admit I am madly in love with this boy.

During an afternoon, Draco and I were sitting on a doc by the black lake and he started telling me how he used to be the best at skipping rocks and that him and his mother would have competitions when he was younger.

"Yeah?" I ask while giggling wanting to test him.

"Watch" he demands as he walks towards the end of the dock, letting go of my shoulders.

He picks up a flat rock that was lying near the edge, and skipped it across the lake. The rock swiftly glided along  the surface, slowing bouncing off the top of the water.

He turns back to me and says "see?" while a big smirk plastered his face as he was proud of himself.

I get up from the bench that I was sitting on and made my way towards Draco by the edge of the doc.
I picked up a flat rock and rubbed my thumb over it while holding it and smiling.

"Well you see...i'm better." I say as I skipped the rock onto the surface and watch it bounce until it went under.

I heard Draco come up from behind me, "you're good...but not as good as me" he says quietly in my ear. He spins me around, "don't worry, you'll get there one day." and he laughs.

I roll my eyes and he pulls me into a tight embrace.

While hugging him back, I catch a glimpse of something far off in the distance that seemed to be heading our way. I pull away from Draco and push him to the side.

I see a black figure making it's way towards us from the castle grounds and as it approaches a closer distance to us, I am able to figure out who it was.

Snape.

"It's Snape" I say trying to not panic.

I didn't know what to do and I freaked out so I pulled Draco farther from me and all I could get out was a "sorry" before pushing him into the lake.

It was one of those moments where you don't even get a chance to think and it just happens.

He gets closer, "Am I interrupting something?" a stern voice says coming from behind me.

I turn around to face Snape, I'm gazing at the water to make sure Draco can't be seen.

"No Professor, not at all" I assure him as he raises one eyebrow towards me.

"What are you doing here all by yourself ? you know it isn't safe here" he says. "Your mother and father are waiting for you inside. come." He demands and storms off.

What do they want now?

I watch Snape go back to the castle and make sure he is far away enough before I can check on Draco.

I rush over to the edge, "Draco, are you alright?" I ask but hear no response.

I'm now panicking and leaning very far over the edge yelling his name.

"Draco! Draco!" I splash my hands through the foggy water to try to see if I can get any sight of him.

My heart begins to thud and I grow very worried because what if something bad has happened to him then it's all my fault.

Just then an arm grabs my wrist and pulls me into the water. I rise from the surface and gasp as I was not expecting the water to be this cold or to even be pulled in at all.

I see Draco right in front me and he does not look happy to say the least.

"You're alright!" I say in relief and he splashes watcher in my face, "you bitch!" he says as he swims to the doc to get out.

He climbs back into the doc and has a grin on his face. He stands over me and holds his hand out to help me out.

He hoists me out, "mind telling me what that was for?" he asks.

"Snape" I say softly looking up at him.

I see a faint worried look trying to sneak it's way out of his face.

"My parents are here, they want me to come home with them."

Draco says nothing and then puts his hand on the smalls of my back and we start to walk to the school.
He stops before we get to close and looks at me, "when will I see you a again?"

"One week" I say as I give him a kiss and he pulls me into another hug.

"One week" He repeats back to me and pulls away.

We walk off into separate ways to eliminate the chance of us being seen together.

When I get inside I head to my room to get changed out of my wet clothes. I get changed into appropriate clothing before packing my trunks and heading down to Snapes classroom.

I double check to see if I have everything and then went on my way.

I write Draco a quick letter that I was able to slip under his door on the way.