room of requirements

I apparate to my house after studying at the library for a little. I'm not the best at apparting yet so it took a couple of tries. I only can seem to apparate instantly if I am in a good mood.

I didn't tell Draco I was leaving, why should I? If he didn't want to tell me where he was going, leaving me worried, then I'll do the same and maybe he will learn not to do that anymore.

I walk through the tall mediterranean double doors to enter my home.

"Hello?" I yell out in the foyer. I walk to the left into the formal living room where my parents spent most the there time but saw no one. I did arrive earlier than they expected so they may be out doing business.

I walk up the curved oaken stairs that led me to my room.

Once I get into my room and lay on my bed to take a quick nap until my parents get back.

I was woken up by the front doors slamming loudly and it startled me. I jumped up and out of bed to make my way out of my room. I ran out of the door and peeked my head over the railing to see both my parents entering inside.

My mother spots me first and a smile comes over her face, "Hello darling, We didn't expect you to come so soon, we had some things to do, hope we didn't keep you here alone too long."

"It's fine, I took a nap for a little." I say as I walk down the stairs to meet up with them.

My mother brings me into a warm embrace, I missed her so much.

"Hello dear." My father says also bringing me into a tight hug. He was being very nice for some reason.

They make there way to the kitchen with me escorting along.

"Sit darling." My mother orders me.

I take a seat at the marble island in the center of the kitchen and watch them take a seat across from me.

They both had a concerning look on there faces so a put had formed in my stomach.

"What's going on?" I ask nervously while scanning there faces.

My mother takes a deep breathe, "We heard about your suicide attempt...honey why didn't you tell us?" She says as tears formed in her eyes.

I look down at my lap and start fiddling my finger.

"I'm sorry." Is all I said. I didn't want to tell them much more, that is was because of a boy, they would be very disappointed to hear that.

"Are you doing okay now?" My father asks. They both were looking deep into my soul.

"Yes I am okay now-" I begin to say but my father cuts me off. "And your task? You heard about it correct?"

"Yes, Snape informed me." I tell them.

"Very good. How far have you guys come along with it." They ask.

I begin to panic because I haven't done one thing to it, it was all Draco, who wouldn't even let me go near it.

"We are still working on it." I tell them.

"Okay, just try your best and get it done, you know what he will do if you fail." My mother tells me.

I nod my head.

"Do you want to go to Hogsmeade for supper?" My mother asks me.

"Yes of course." I reply as I realize my growling stomach.

I head up stairs to get cleaned up and get on different clothing. I take a nice warm shower and do my hair. I put on a black velvets long sleeve dress that exposed my chest.