they're just kids.

I made a snapchat account for the book, it's "lizzie0175" like everything else lol. Add it!
—————————————————————————

Hours had past, Draco and I remained in his bed. We hadn't slept at all, we just took in the comfort of each other.

All that mattered right now is I had my love back and everything seemed be at ease. Peace had been brought back into my body, I missed this feeling.

Draco stood up from his bed and held his hand out for me to take. I took it and he lead me out into the common room. Once we got in, he placed a spell on the piano to play and we slow danced just like that night.

As Draco and I slowed danced in the common room, surrounded by darkness and deep waters, my mark began to sting.

I groan form the pain and push away from Draco. I roll up my sleeve to see my mark glowing bright red as it did before.

Draco looked into my eyes and slowly rolled up his sleeve as well. He only winced from the sight of his glowing red mark.

"He wants us." He says softly.

"We have to go." I say drowsily. Draco tells me to grab onto his arm. I place my trembling hand on his arm and then with a few twists, we stood outside of the Malfoy Manor.

We walked up together to the front doors and entered into the foyer of the manor.

The house is no warmer inside than out. The only warmth I felt was from Draco's hand as it held mine.

The house was silent and as dark as night. The chilly house gives us ever more so a reason to draw closer
to one another.

The two of us hold our wands in our free hands, ready to disarm. We make our way down the long hallway that was almost pitch black, and to the room where the army usually sits in. The only light that came in was the moonshine that shone in from the windows along the hallway.

The hallway was nearly empty and we entered the room that usually sat 50 members but it was practically empty as well.

We see the Dark Lord seated at the end of the long black table. He was accompanied by Bellatrix and Snape at each side. A few seats away from him, Greyback sat with Narcissa and my mother sided next to him.

Draco and I approach the table and sank our bodies into two empty seats across from Greyback and my mother.

"We're glad you joined us." I hear a raspy voice come out of the Dark Lord.

"Took long enough" Bellatrix huffed.

"Hush Bella." Snape starts. "They're new to transporting, it takes some getting used to."

My eyes aim for Snape as he holds a gaze with Bella. I hear the Dark Lord clear the tension by clearing his throat.

"Now, now." He begins to say to draw everyone's attention back to him. "We're not here to argue. We are here to discuss."

My eyes make their way to my mother and she gives me a stern face with a sympathetic smile. My eyes soon return to the Dark Lords.

"On the night of the day of June 30th, you two with follow through with the task assigned." He says and as those words emitted form his mouth, my body began to grow colder and weaker.

'June 30th' I thought to myself. That was in three days. I was expected to assassinate the headmaster in three days.

I could barely keep focus on the conversations that was going on around me.

My mind was racing with too many treacherous, horrible, thoughts that made me stomach queasy.

"Excuse me, my Lord." I say rising to my feet and exiting the room into the moonlit hallway.

My heartbeat started to grow faster and my breath grew short. I hurried down the hallway when I reached a staircase and took a seat at the bottom of it, at the second to last step, trying to regain my breath.

A couple of minutes go by and i'm still shaking.

Suddenly I hear footsteps making there way closer to me.

I look down the hallway and am able to make the figure who was Draco. He slowly came walking over to me and I saw the look of pure panic spread across his face which made me want to panic even more than I have been.

He gradually takes a seat next to me and the silence began to fall again.

"I'm scared Draco." I say breaking the flaming silence.

"I know you are, I am too." He says in a calm tone.

There was some comfort knowing Draco was scared as well but not really.

"We have to do this, or we will die." He says.

Those words sent chills down my spine. I glance over to him with the same worried look on my face that I've had on since the moment we got here.

"We must head back now before they question our absence." He says while rising to his feet.

I nod my head and he holds his hand out for me to take and he helps me off the stairs.

We walk down the hallway and Draco noticed my staggered breathing. He places his hand on my lower back, holding me so ever gently. He calmed my nerves just by the touch.

We return to the room and take our seats and the Dark Lord continues.

"You two will find Dumbledore and use an unforgivable curse on him. If you fail to do so, and I find out he lives, you will be banished. Understood?"

Draco and I slowly nod our heads yes and the Dark Lord dismisses us two.

We exit the room to head back to Hogwarts. As we do so, I hear Narcissa, "they're just kids." she exclaimed.

The rest remained inaudible.

—————————

Vote <3

Do you guys want me to update again tonight?