I want to hear it now

V I E W E R D I S C R E T I O N A D V I S E D
———————————————————————————

I look back at Blaise who is now almost at the end of the hallway.

"Blaise, wait up!" I yell to him as I rush to catch up. "I'm coming with you." I state and a disgusted look appears on his face, but he tried to hide it as I got closer. "I wasn't really asking if you could come, but if you must" He murmurs.

We head down the hallway together in search of Draco who I was getting worried about.

We're both walking down the long hallway, very few students in the halls at the time, our eyes scanning every class we walk by.

After looking around for a while, we almost gave up until we heard cries coming from a boys bathroom nearby.

"That sounds like Draco..." Blaise says giving me a worried look.

We both rush to the bathroom and I spot Draco leaning over the sink. As soon as I saw him my heart dropped into my stomach and I slowed my pace down to make my way over to him.

"Draco..." I quietly say so he knows I'm here. He turns abruptly and looks at me with a terrified expression.

I take a couple steps closer and as I do he turns back around and returns to the position I found him in, hands on each side of the sink, leaning over, and head bent down.

"I tried to be strong, I really did" He says.

It broke my heart seeing him this way, I stand behind him and I hug him tightly, "Draco, it okay" I try to reassure in a calming voice.

He turns to me and doesn't say a word, he just wraps his arms around me and giving me a warm hug. I hold him tightly as he let his emotions out. I comfort him in the best way I could, I didn't really know what to be doing to be honest since I have never been in this position before.

He lets out all his sadness and aggression.

"I love you." I quietly say. He lifts up his chin and looks at me.

"Do you really mean it? or are you just saying that to take away the silence?" He says. As those words emitted from his mouth, doubt grew across his face.

"Draco I love you, you know that" I reply back to him, "No one has ever made me feel this way, the way you make me feel. I love you with everything, I swear." I say.

He places his hand on my cheek and I look deep into his eyes.

"Show me." He says.

"W-What?" I asked. I didn't understand what he was getting at but I did in a way.

"If you love me, then show me." He grabs my hand aggressively and pulls me out of the bathroom.

We start walking at a rapid pace and he ignores Blaise who was talking to him but he eventually gave up as we grew farther from him.

"Where are we going?" I ask while trying to keep up him.

He doesn't say anything.

We get to the commonroom and rush through into his dorm.

"What's going on? I ask.

"Tessa, get on the bed." He asks softly but demanding.

I knew what he wanted right now and there was a part of me that wanted it just as bad but I didn't think it would be happening like this.

I obey. I walk over to the bed and sit on it.

He slowly walked over to me and leaned down to kiss me while eventually pushing my body down against the bed.