the look in his eyes

"Well?" I hear the Dark Lord ask.

My eyes disconnect from Draco's and they make there way down the table to him.

I catch his eyes and the both of us hold a deep eye contact.

"Yes" I say confidently not breaking away from his contact.

I watch as a smile grow on the Dark Lords face while saying, "Snape, give the girl her mark."

I watch his eyes shoot up to Snape, as do mine. I hear whispers and a couple of claps.

Snape slowly rises from his seat and I do the same.

He makes the way to the center of the room and I follow his lead.

He looks at me and demands for my arm.

This was all happening too fast.

I hold on my left arm and point it towards him. His wand carefully is placed above my skin, barely touching it.

He looks at me one last time and begins to give me my mark.

I couldn't make out the words he kept repeating over and over as he carved the mark into my forearm because the only things that ran through my mind in this very moment as the pain. The pain was like no other I have ever experienced. I couldn't put into words for this type of pain. My arm had felt if it was continuously being burned and cut open over and over again. I bit my lip to hold back a whimper. I couldn't look weak in front of them, not now.

I watch as a symbol forms onto my arm. The same symbol Belltrix casted into the air.

Once it was competed, Snape lowered his wand from my arm and steps back.

"It's done, my Lord."

I look up from my mark and see everyone's eyes meeting mine and watching me.

I glance over to the lord, he rises from his chair, and heads over to me.

He places his bony hand on my shoulder and I bow my head and say "my lord" to him just as I was told.

He turns to everyone, "We now are to welcome Tessa Stormont as one of us. Welcome" He says and makes his way to his seat.

I smile as everyone claps and welcomes me as the new member.

I wish I never agreed to this. I regretted every second of this.

My eyes look to everyone and I hold a fake smile. My eyes meet Draco's and he looked at me with a look of terror and hurt within.

Everyone was celebrating and talking, I found it hard to do the same. I don't understand why they would want to celebrate this.

My arm has been in excruciating pain the entire time , pain I had to break for.

I needed to be alone right now.

I slowly parted from everyone else casually and made my way upstairs to let it out. I couldn't hold my emotions in any longer.

I walked up the stairs as tears made there way to the surface of my eyes. I felt a cold breeze gush by me and I turned to see a balcony.

I walked over to the balcony that overlooked the Malfoy grounds still in disbelief of what I had just became.

I became one of them, a monster, and every time I replay that moment in my mind, I see Draco's pained face. The heartbroken look in his eyes pondered through my head.

I sink to my knees as the pain overtakes my thoughts. Tears streamed down my face onto my dress and made there way to my forearm. The tears made no difference on my burn.

Would the pain last forever?

"It hurts?" I hear a soft voice question as I hopelessly wept on that balcony to myself.

I turn my head around to see Draco approaching me.

I ignore his question, "Are you one of them?" and he avoided the question as well, instead he sinks down next to me, wraps his arm around me, and places a comforting kiss on my forehead.

"I'm so sorry you had to do this, is this what you wanted?"

I shake my head, "never." I say.

We both sit in silence, our presences to each other was better than words as of right now.

Draco grieves in silence from the pain i'm feeling right now. I cry on his shoulder.

Time passes and the pain lessons on my arm. I wasn't sure if it was from being comforted or distracted but I was more than grateful.

"Draco?" I ask as he stares out at the grounds of his home.

Before he could say anything I hear a scream yelling my name. "TESSA!"

The both of us turn around abruptly to see non other than my mother only standing a couple of feet behind us the a disgusted and shocked look plastered on her face.

————-

UH-OH

what do you think will happen??