mint

V I E W E R D I S C R E T I O N A D V I S E D
—————————————————————————

I woke up in Draco's warm bed that he was absent from.

I look around the room and grew scared that he left me again. I knew that I would be traumatized of him leaving from now on.

I started to breathe again as I heard the water running from the shower in the bathroom.

I got up as the cold hardwood floors cause chills down my spine.

I walked over to the bathroom and just walked in without bothering to knock.

A bunch of steam from the hot water came into my face making it hard to see.

"Good morning love." I hear him say from the shower.

"Yes it is." I reply and start to undress myself quickly.

I walk over to the the glass door and open it up to come face to face with Draco who had a big smirk across his face.

He grabbed onto my hand and pulled me close to him. 

"I'm so glad you're okay." He whispers to to me.

I stand under the hot water which pierced my skin so I grab the knob to make the a bit water cooler.

"How do you take showers like these, my skin was melting." I tell him but he just laughs.

After my hair is wet I reach for the mint scented shampoo but Draco was quick to reach it before me.

"Turn around, i'll wash your hair." He says to me.

I roll my eyes and follow his orders.

He squeezed a good size amount of shampoo in his hands and lathers it throughout my hair. The strong scent of mint sends a sting to my eyes causing them to water.

He massages my scalp and makes suds that fall onto my face but before it could reach my eyes I pull my face into the water.

Draco turns my hips so now I was looking at him while he holds my hair under the water and helps me rinse the soap out while giving me a soft peck on the lips.

We were both melting under each others touch, something we haven't felt in so long. I have been craving his touch and every piece of him.

He pulls away from the kiss but I pull him back into me and his arms slither around my waist, holding me tight.

We make-out under the warm water, taking everything in.

"Lord-I missed you so much." He tells me i'm between kisses.

He abruptly grips onto my waist and pushes my into the wall.

He trails kisses down my body, making sure to take time on all my soft spots and then finds my lips once again.

He grabs my left leg and lifts it by tucking a hand under my knee and holds it to the wall then begins to enter himself inside me.

I let out a soft moan into his mouth as he does so while gripping onto his back tight.

As he thrusts himself in and out of me, my grip tightens onto his back more trying to get used to his size again seeing we haven't done this in months so it was a bit more painful.

His begins to grip my thigh tighter as groans begin to escape his mouth. He wrapped his hand around my neck while kissing me passionately.

I can tell how much he missed me.

"I love you so fucking much." He moans into my mouth as he got faster.

I wasn't capable of words from the high amount of pleasure I was receiving. I bit my lip as my eyes rolled back and my back arched against the wall.

He removed his hand from my neck and started rubbing my clit.

I was about to reach my climax now, "Fuck D-Draco" I moaned loudly until my warm liquids seeped out of there.

Draco turned me around so my butt stuck or and my hands were up against the wall.

He pounded against me mercilessly until I felt
his warm fluids escape his body. As he finished he places a warm kiss on my body and turns me back around to face him.

He held me closed to him as he turned the water off because my legs were to frail and shaky to hold up myself.

He decided to boost me up bridal style and walk me out which made me laugh. I wrapped my arms around his neck and rested my head in the crook of his neck.

I love this boy so much.

He grabbed a towel for me as we walked out and placed me down on the bed and dried me.

I grabbed the towel out of his hand, "I can do this myself." I scoffed in a joking way. He rolled his eyes and grabbed it back from me. He ignored my statement and continued to dry me off.

"What did you need to tell me?" I asked him as I just remembered he said that in the hospital wing.

He finished drying my body and then sighed and sat down next to me after he wrapped the green towel around his waist.

I scooted myself towards the middle of the bed and sat crisscross apple sauce. Draco moved towards the middle himself and pulled my legs out from crossing them and pulled them over his own while holding onto them.

He took a breath and started to tell me what he needed to do.

"I need to repair the vanishing cabinet in the room of requirements because the deatheaters are going to invade the school." He tells me.

"What do you mean invade? and how long do we until?"

"They're going to come here for Potter and I have till the end of the year." He pronounced his 'I' in a strong manor hinting that I wouldn't be apart of this.

"Wait, am I not being ordered to help?" I asked confused.

"No, The dark lord didn't mention you so i'll just do this." He tells me me while rubbing my thigh with his thumb.

"Draco i'm going to help you either way. We're doing this together." I sternly say.

He grips onto my legs tighter but not enough for it to be painful.

"Tessa, I am the only one doing this. I don't want you to be apart of it." He says as his voice gets louder.

Why would the dark lard not assign this task to me as well?
———————

Thoughts?

Sorry I haven't been updating as much guys!! I have been in drivers ed for 6 fucking hours the past few days and I have been doing a bunch of thing.

Vote<3