are you...the new

The door swings open and I hear a female voice.

"Welcome to the Malfoy Manor" she says and then starts to hysterically laugh.

She steps aside to allow me to walk into the room.

The room was pitch black and eery. I feel a cold wind brush past me causing me to gasp.

I quickly turn my head back to Snape but the door is quick to shut.

I stood there in the darkness, not knowing what to do.

Dimly lit candles finally light up all around us and I could finally get a good look at the women who greeted me in. She has black curly hair, dressed head to toe in black as well, and a devious smile.

I heard of her and knew immediately that her name Bellatrix.

Bellatrix made her way to the center of the room and motions me over.

"You must be Tessa Stormont" She asks.

"Yes I am" I say trying to steady my voice from the nervousness. 

"Are you ready to become one of us?" she asks suspiciously, eyeing me down.

"..yes..." I reply.

She raised an eyebrow at me, "if that's so, welcome to your initiation!" She states excitedly.

She stands back and begins to inspect every inch of me with her eyes.

"Why are you here?" She asks while coming closer again.

I answer with what my parents had told me to say. "I'm here to join the Dark Lords army."

She nods her head and starts to circle me, "and do you know what we do? do you know what you'll become?  all the killings and deaths, is that really what you want to become?" she asks.

The air becomes thicker and I find myself unable to speak.

She's testing me, it was obvious. But she was right, is this really what I want to become?

"Well...?" she says smirking while keeping a heavy gaze at me.

"It would bring me" I begin to recite what my parents had told me to say, "nothing but great joy uniting with the Dark Lords army. I will be delighted to call my self a death eater" I finally get out with a tone of sadness that needed to disappear.

"Wonderful" she says while placing her cold hands on my shoulder. "The dark lord will be pleased to meet you."

I watch her as her wand shoots up and green light emits from the top and green smoke forms into a skulls with a snake coming  out of its mouth.

"What is that?" I asked confused.

A smile grows across her face, "i'm calling the death eaters for a reunion. It's time they get to know the new soon-to-be recruit" she says as she dances around.

A few minutes pass by and the Manor begins to shake.

"They must be here! come alone, come along" she says ecstatic while heading towards the front of the empty room.

She opens the door and I get a glimpse of a large group of people, all different ages and looks, making there way into a room.

"Exciting isn't it?" she asks as she turns towards me.

We leave the room and walk down the darkened hallway towards the room the large group of death eaters had just entered.

As were halfway there, Bellatrix comes to a halt and turns to me. "I'm going to greet everyone in there. Do not! and I repeat do not enter until I come back out. Understand?"

I slowly nod my head and lean against the cold wall wrapped in emerald green wallpaper and I began to overthink about who I was going to come in contact with.

Minutes pass by and I am able to make out what words were being said by the loud voices from within the room. I was intrigued to know what they were saying so I inched my way closer to the door.

As I get closer my anxiety starts to get the best of me. My chest starts to tighten and my breathing gets heavy.

I've never actually come face to face with this so called being of a man but now that would soon change as I inched my way closer to this room.

I was close to entering the room but I suddenly feel a cold hand clutch onto my wrist.

I quickly turn around and get ahold of my wand and grip it tight as I point it at whoever just grabbed me.

I was ready to curse a spell at them but I soon realized who I had just came in face with. I slowly dropped my wand back down to my waist.

"Tessa?" he asks, confused and in a cold tone.

"You..." I reply back to him.

In front of me was Draco, the boy I loved.

I looked into his eyes which had dark circles around them, he looks exhausted.

"What are you doing here? are you...the new" he questions me.

"I-" begin to say but I was interrupted by Bellatrix coming down the hallway.

"Malfoy! away from the girl. Tessa were ready!" she announces.

Malfoy opens his mouth to begin to speak but she gives him a glare in which tells him to leave.

Draco pushes past me and makes his way into the room full of the others.

I step in front of her and make my way into the room.

I step in and my eyes begin to gander around at everyone except the Dark Lord.

"This is her?" I hear a voice ask.

I look over to see the person that just spoke those words and I spot a older man, pale looking, and brown shabby hair giving me an evil eye.

"Settle down Greyback" I hear someone tell him.

"Take a seat with your parents" Bellatrix suggests as I spot them seated towards the end of the table. I see an empty seat right beside them and I walk my way over and sit next to them.

As I sit my eyes immediately go down to my lap, avoiding eye contact with anyone.

I wanted to remain silent and wanted people to feel as though I was not there.

I heard whispers coming from all around me and that's when he began to speak.

The Dark Lord.

"Tessa Stormont, are you ready to become one of us?" he asks as I look up and see everyone's heads facing me but the only person I could look at was Draco.