safety

Play the song while reading...
————

We land inside of the commonroom.

It was cold and dark.

We rush out and run down the hall to Snape's class, locking hands the whole time. The warmth from Draco's hand gave me comfort and allowed some warmth to flow through my body.

As we approach his classroom I notice how panicked he looked.

"Everyone should be arriving shortly." He says while walking up to us.

Draco nudged me when he noticed I was starting to panic as well. I quickly wipe off the emotions expressed across my face.

Our dark marks begin to sting and it eventually turns into a burn. I grab my wrist tightly and yelp out in pain. This pain was excruciating, evermore so than the other burns before. Below my skin I felt my heart beat, a feeling of lighting spiking down my arm.

I watch as Draco and Snape wince in pain but doesn't seemed to be too bothered by it.

"They're close." Snape tells us.

We hurry outside in the hallway after hearing some faint screams.

My chest grew tight as bile rose up to my throat.

We're they already invading? I thought to myself.

We watch as students exit there dorms, in there pajamas, all freaking out. Teachers scattered all the way through the hallway to direct the other students to the great hall.

Snape led us the opposite direction and I grabbed onto Draco's hand tighter than ever.

I heard a loud bang and my heart began to race at an increasingly rapid pace. I looked outside at the moon which was now up in the sky. I scanned the grounds and watched the trees swaying in the wind and leaves rustling against the ground in hope it would calm me down.

But it doesn't.

Everything was starting to feel like a fever dream. Everything was starting to move in slow motion.

We got to the end of the hallways and looked out the window, upon the hills and saw them.

Hundreds of death eaters approaching the grounds.

I was suddenly frightened by a man approaching us but soon realized it was another death eater.

I watched as Snape nodded to him and then he nodded back at Snape then looked at me.

I was distracted by a familiar boy rushing down the hall.

Neville.

He was following along with the other students but we just so happened to make eye contact. He gave me a confused look but figured it out quickly. He shook his head at me and looked away in disappointment.

My heart shattered.

My thought was broken as the man grabbed my arm aggressively.

"Get off, what are you doing." I yelled.

I held onto Draco tightly but he pulled away from me.

"I'm sorry." He whispers while making direct eye contact with me.

"What? What's going on?" I yell as the man pulls me away from Draco.

I try break free from him but he was to strong for me to do anything.

"Draco, help! do something. Get him OFF!" I begin to cry out.

"It's for your safety, Tessa." Snape says while giving me a saddened look.

He was forced to grab my arms and hold them behind me while I trying to reach out for Draco's arms. I was trying my best to squirm out of his hold.

"Draco, please I don't want to leave you!" I say as i'm
being pulled away farther.

I begin to sob and scream bloody murder. I was panicking. I only wanted to be with Draco right now.

"What if I loose you?" I cry out to him.

He walks closer, "I'll come back to you, I promise."

"You can't promise shit, Malfoy!" I say finally giving up the urge to fight back with man.

"I love you." Is the last thing I heard from Draco's mouth before this man apparated me to the manor.

I quickly pull away from him as tears rolls down my eyes. "Fuck you!" I spit to him before he leaves.

I dropped to the floor. The blood pounded in my ears. My hands were uncontrollably shaking. And I was alone in this big house.

My loud cries echoed.

In Draco, I have found what I never dared dream I could deserve or have. The kind of love we have is rare. Being known in a way that touches deepest parts of me.

There is darkness in life and there is light, and Draco was my light. My motivation to keep going.

All I could think about was if he never comes back. My life without Draco would be misery and I don't know if I could go on without him.

A part of me was so angry with him for having me be taken here, out of any danger, but he did it out of love. He was selfish for this and I don't know if I will ever forgive him or even be able to show him how mad I am. I just wanted him to walk through those doors and come back to me.

I managed to get my weak legs up. I tried to steady my breathing patterns but I couldn't. My heart felt like it was in a million pieces right now. I felt so lost and numb.

There wasn't anything I could do which bothered me the most. I can't apparate that well yet so I was stuck here in this dark castle holding onto hope that Draco will come back to me.

The world was starting to crash around and déjà vu peaked through. I remembered this feeling not to long ago, the feeling of being alone, before I had him.

I started to go mentally and physically crazy. I couldn't contain myself much longer. I started throwing and breaking everything in sight. I took my wand and shattered all the windows around me.

The light begins to go dark, my body goes limp, and I feel the cold floor underneath my frail body, until I feel nothing anymore.

————
Holy shit I just read through this with the songs and lowkey teared up. The song should of lasted throughout the whole chapter.

Thoughts?

1 more chapter...