what are you thinking about?

I watch as Draco scowls at me and gets up from the sofa he was perched on.

"Is that really what you want?" he says as he investigates my eyes. I feel confounded however he looks down at his hands and then back at me.

I feel chilly fingers touching the rear of my hand.

"Would you like to reschedule?" He says with guileless growing in his voice.

"I'm not in the mood to sit here and work on the project all nigh.t" I say delicately.

"Who says we're working on a project?" He states while grinning. "Working on a project is the last thing on my mind for my list of plans tonight" he continues.

He removes his hands from mine and continues to look into my eyes while holding a grin upon his face.

I felt as though his grin was infectious, I gave in and started to grin as well.

"There" he says getting closer to me, "There's the smile I missed."

The air begins to feel calm and slim. I felt warmth come over me as those words surged from his mouth.

I looked deeply into his stone grey eyes, then glanced down to his soft lips, then worked my eyes back up to meet his eyes again only to discover he was doing likewise also.

We stayed quiet and admired one another secretly as the commotion in the common room gradually re-visited the volume it was previously.

I soon returned back to myself, out of the trance, out of the feeling, out of his distraction.

He moves backwards, away from me grinning, and sits down on one of the green leathered sofas.

He gently taps the spot close to him for me to come sit and I gradually droop down close to him while keeping a sensible measure of separation between the two of us.

He gradually leans his body closer to mine, I wanted to press my lips against his, I wanted to feel his hands handle my neck and make there way lower, however I wasn't going to show him I could so effectively relinquish the barrier I put up.

So he inches towards me and I incline towards him yet before he gets the opportunity to press his lips on mine I state "It won't be that simple" and I gradually pull away from him. "You'll need to work harder in order to win me over."

I get up and stroll to the passageway of the common room, "see you at 10" I say leaving Malfoy speechlessly rejected on the sofa.

------

Later that evening I am hesitant to meet Draco. I contemplated jettisoning from anxiety.

After my valuable experience with him prior in the common room, I can't help thinking about what else he may attempt.

I've been laying in my bed gandering at my canapy, thinking about him for too long.

I glanced over at my bedside table clock and see it was 10:05 pm.

I rapidly sit up and apprehensively escape my bed. I take a profound inhale as I get my books.

Before I leave, I take a look at myself in the mirror. I was wearing black leggings and an oversized Slytherin sweatshirt.

I gradually open my door and discreetly advance along the cold concrete floors to the flight of stairs.

As my feet creep down the steps, I recall that I didn't have any shoes on but I was to exhausted and it was already past curfew so did it really matter if I had shoes on?

As I guilefully get to the lower part of the steps, I scanned the dim common room. I walk nearer to the core of the common room, there is no sign of Draco.

"Did I get stood up?"I question unobtrusively to myself.

"No, i'm here" A deep voice states.

Malfoy was making his way towards me, he was wearing black dress pants, a black turtle neck that defined his masculine body, with the mix of his silver ring on.

I gave him a little grin and he signals me to a table in the rear of the room.

We both melt into our seats at the dark policed wood table and tension starts to develop between the two of us.

As minutes passed, I find my self fiddling with my fingers.

I clear the quietness, "Is this what you called me here for? to sit quietly without saying a word to each other? cause if so I would rather be doing something different."

He glances towards me and grins. "Like what?" he inquired.

"Not sit here in silence" I reply laughing.

The truth was I wanted to be back in my room alone with my thoughts. Draco didn't do anything wrong, I actually found myself to appreciate his company. Yet in the wake of the pursuing letter my parents sent me, my psyche was suffocating with substantial and upsetting thoughts. My parents anticipated that I should resemble them, to go along with them and become what their identity is. That is not who I am though. If I was ever able to make a decision, I wouldn't do anything as awful as they had done, however I don't have a choice.

My life was arranged out before me and I have no say in what I do. Hell I was even told I couldn't be friends with a boy because he wasn't "suitable" enough for me.

Draco's words soon broke my deep thought.

"What are you thinking about?" he inquires.

"Im thinking about whatever you're thinking about" I state.

"You don't want to know what i'm thinking about" he says while attempting to hide a smirk.

Oh snap.

Hope everyone is enjoying so far<3