where is this coming from?

The following week I was walking down the almost vacant corridor on my way to Herbology.

I thought I smelt a familiar strong scent and as I turned the corner I thought right.

I see Draco leaned up against the stone wall, peering down the opposite hall.

It had been days since I had last seen Draco and he wasn't showing up to any of our classes recently.

I walk closer to him and him as he gradually turns his head my route and as he sees me, his face develops with joy and he grins.

"Hello" he says as he makes his way over to me. "Hi" I say back just as happy.

We started to head to Herbology together but I see a familiar bat like human, vigorously making their way closer to me.

I could tell he was angry.

I watch him as he gets closer and he crossed him arms over his chest. What now?

"My classroom now!"he says in a harsh tone.

I gesture my head and Draco tells me that he'll be sitting tight for me where we were.

I step into Snape's classroom and the familiar nauseating scent of my parents whips me right in the face.

I glare at them as I take a seat in the closest spot near me.

I slowly sit  and sink into the chair.

"Disobeying us Tessa?" My mother asks as she stands from her seat.

I was simply confused, "what are you talking about, mother?"

"Malfoy" I hear her say.

A clashed appearance plasters over my face.

"We don't mind you two being allies however what we do mind is him getting closer to you and distracting you" My mother says. My dad decides to add "We love you sweetheart but the Malfoy's boy is not suitable enough for you."

"Were only friends!" I state shielding myself.

"Well in that case if you're simply companions you shall have no issue telling him you are no longer permitted to speak to him" my mother says. "Its for your own good darling."

I soon fill with rage that would soon get the best of me. Before I can express myself too much, both my parents place a kiss on the top of my head and inform me that I may leave now.

I storm out of the room and walk down the hallway as tears fill my eyes.

I spot Draco where he told me he would wait and a pit forms in my stomach. I knew what I was going to have to do and how hard it was going to be.

Draco was conversing with his friends so I rapidly walked down the hallway, praying he wouldn't notice me but he did. I heard him rushing towards me as I grew farther from him.

"Tessa?"

I come to a halt, took a deep breathe a turned around to face him.

I look at him with my watery eyes and stir up the words I was dreading to let out.

"Malfoy just stay away from me" I say. I don't want to be too harsh but I knew I would have to be in order for him to listen.

"What? No" he contends as I hear a faint crack in his voice. I felt horrible, beyond words.

"Dammit Malfoy, just leave it and stop talking to me!" I shout causing a bit of commotion.

"Where is this coming from?"

I glower as I surge leaving Draco confounded and plainly steamed.

In class I attempted to cover up my break down by drawing all my attention to the plant I was working with for the lesson.

I felt frail and couldn't remain zeroed in on the lesson, I was barely focused on what was being taught.

I drew my attention from my feet and looked up and caught Draco gazing at me.

He had a distraught expression on his face which made my eyes water because I felt guilty as ever.

The class was finally dismissed and I watched as Draco surged his way from everyone back into the school.

As I enter the school I notice Draco had vanished, no where in sight.

I held my books close to my chest and kept my head down.

As I stroll down the hallway I hear a voice coming from the right of me.

"I saw you earlier today and you looked really upset...is everything okay"

I tilted my head up to see who was trying to talk to me. I see a silly looking brown haired boy looking at me with a concerned look.

"Uhm yea, I'm okay" I say with my rough voice.

"Are you sure?" he asks with a consoling tone.

"Who are you?" I inquire and wonder why this boy I have never seen before has approached me and asked about my personal problems.

"I'm Neville, Neville Longbottom" He states.

I have actually heard of this boy Neville and heard he was a rather clumsy kid from the Gryffindor house.

"Hello Neville, I'm Tessa Stormont" I introduce myself.

"I know who you are, I've seen you around the school quite a lot now that I think of it, oh and you go to the library frequently." he says smiling.

Before I had the opportunity to say anything he cuts me short and says, "Well I better be off, Snape won't like if I'm tardy again, but it was nice to officially meet you Tessa" He says as he mixes in with the busy hall.

I can't wait to get farther into the book!!

Things will start to pick up shortly.

I hope you all have/had an amazing day<3