Chapter 1: Arrival

Author's Note:

So before we start, there are 3 new characters who share the same name as the old characters. So this is how I'll put their names in their dialogues.

Harvey C: Harvey Leigh Cantwell.

Harvey M: Harvey Kitt Mills.

Luke H: Luke Robert Hemmings.

Luke S: Luke Scott.

Ryan H: Ryan Herron.

Ryan L: Ryan Lofthouse.

Also, Brad and Zach will switch narrations in each chapter. Enjoy!

Brad's POV

We soon arrived at London Heathrow Airport and we're now looking for the train to Cambridge after grabbing our luggages. Of course, I have to ask several airport staffs until one of them knew where it is. We can go to the train and get off at London Kings Cross and then go to Cambridge.

Zach: So how are we heading to Cambridge?

Brad: We are going to take the train from here to Cambridge via London Kings Cross.

Jonah: And where exactly is that?

Connor: Follow us.

We walked from the terminal to the train station to metropolitan London. I showed my student ID and all of us got tickets to head to Cambridge. Afterwards, we walked to the train station and waited for the train. It is an underground train and we'll be heading to London Kings Cross soon.

Shawn: It feels like we're heading to Hogwarts.

Kan: Because the train heads to Hogwarts.

Connor: We're not going to Hogwarts, we're going to Cambridge. One of the best universities in the UK, other than Oxford.

Luke H: What time does the train arrive?

Brad: The train will arrive at 2:40 pm since we arrived at 2:37 pm. Are time zones confusing you?

Zach: Yeah.

Zoe: A lot.

Brad: Don't worry, Zodiac heroes travel a lot so we're immune to jet lag.

Aidan: So we can beat it easily?

Luke: Kind of like that.

3 minutes later, our train arrived so we boarded the train and took our seats. While the train is moving, I wrote down some stuff on my diary. It is really long right now because I've been writing ever since we flew from Sydney.

Connor: You've been writing ever since we boarded the plane.

Brad: Yeah. Just to keep myself entertained because the plane ride was long a boring. Australia is now far away from here. I'm going to miss that place because it was my home. My lungs could finally clear up there.

Zach: Why did you move to Australia in the first place?

Brad: While I was in Cambridge a few years ago, my health started deteriorating. My lungs clogged up more than usual and I was getting sick more often. So Connor and I have to see the doctor and my doctor told me to move to some place warmer so that my lungs could clear up.

Taegan: So you went to Singapore? It's always hot and humid there.

Brad: No, I went to Australia. It is not that cold but my lungs are able to handle it. I was even transferred to the University of Sydney and met these blokes. Also, I spent secondary school there too so that's also the reason why I moved to Sydney.