Ch- o n e

A/n~ This is my first fanfic, I hope you enjoy it please don't hesitate to give me feed back. Also thats tori ^^^

Please Vote and comment :)

{ Toris POV }

" Here is your salad with dressing on the side, and your pasta. Anything else I can get for you guys?" I ask the cute elder couple I was serving for the night. 

"No thank you dear" the women sends me a sweet smile, I nod and walk to the back. 

They were my last table before I was off my shift. I worked at a fancy restaurant which some dummy decided to name Lazy Bear.  It's really nice and the name just doesn't go with it. 

I am leaning up against a wall in the back sipping on a lemonade and talking to Josh, we meet about a year ago at this job.

"What time are you off" he asks standing across from me "After that cute couple is done and gone" I point to the old couple. Maybe they were around the age 60 or so. 

I wondered how long they have been together and their story. Love made me sick but that didn't stop me from watching the movies and stuff. For other people it was great but it just wasn't for me, you know. 

"Cute huh? Didn't know you were into older men tor" he teases and smirks, I scoff and roll my eyes. 

After thirty minutes and a few drink refills they were gone. Which means I get to be gone and start my weekend.

"Have fun closing, Loser" I get my purse and say bye to Josh, he gives a sarcastic laugh and continues to wipe down some tables. 

When I get into my car I pull out my phone out. 

Me: Hey just got off work be home soon. Brought some food with me to. 

Bri: Yes! Tori coming in clutch. See you soon ;)

I put my phone down and drive home. Bri or Brianna was my roommate, she was like a sister to me since we did grow up together. Moms are best friends so we were too. 

I open the door to our loft. It was pretty big and nice had a good view of the bay. 

"Honey I'm home" I snag and placed the food on the kitchen island. 

"Hi how was work" she asked rummaging through the bags "Good same as always you?" I smirk at her. 

She worked for Erich Blunt, the sexy, hot as fuck, badass, billionaire. 

I had never meet him sadly, but she has plenty of times which I was extremely jealous about. It's not fair she turned out smart enough to do all that smart shit and work with him. 

"Good as always" she took a bite of her hamburger. We talked for a while before I headed to my room. 

I feel my phone buzz in my pocket. 

Josh: Hey tor I was wondering if you wanted to hang out this weekend?

Me: Sorry J, Bri and I already have plans sorry.