Ch- t w e n t y t h r e e

A/N~ please comment and vote :)

{ Toris POV }

I walked into the pizza joint looking around, I spot the brown haired boy sitting in an isolated corner. 

"Hi" I said in a low tone while pulling out the chair opposite of him then placing myself in it "hey"

I ordered a slice of pizza then silence took over our table, he seemed to be looking everywhere but me. 

"So how's work been" he broke it glancing at me but then looking back down. "Oh uh good, I kind of have been thinking of quitting soon" I really have been. 

Bri had been really talking up the idea of me getting to collage. Not pushing me but warming me up to the idea more. I was almost twenty three and I should honestly try and start to get my life together.

But quitting my job was more cause I felt like it. I would find a new one cause I still need money, so I would find one then quit.

"Oh why?"

"I don't really know i'm just not liking it there anymore" I shrug taking a bite of pizza. " I feel that, on a level" he looked at me finally. 

Let's just get this done and over with "Why have you been avoiding me" I blurted out making his eyes go wide as I held no emotion even though I was nerves as hell inside. 

"Uh- I don't know what you- um mean" he stuttered out looking away again. "You do, after you uh well asked me out and I said- you know- you stopped talking to me" I made it very clear what I meant. 

"It's just-"

"Why? why did you let her use you like every guy she had ever used to throw at me"I huff. 

"Tori, she didn't use me" 

"Well obviously she did if she called me right after and knew about it" I look at him as if he just called me stupid. "Cause I told her I was going to do it" he sighed taking a sip of his drink. 

What did he mean he told her.

"What did you tell her" I wanted to hear him say it. 

"I uh- well told her I wanted to um ask you to dinner, then she started to freak out and everything " he laughed at the memory. 

So she didn't set us up? or attempted too. I feel a bit of guilt at how I yelled at her and all, but at the same time she had it coming to be completely honest. I told her many times to stop which she didn't. 

"I really care about you Tori, like more than a little sister"

"Oh" fuck wait he like actually liked me?

"Yeah, uh if you don't mind me asking who's clothes were you in that morning" he brought up, he really switched up fast, I debating on telling him Erich or not. 

"Erich's" I was his, as he liked to tell me on a daily. 

"Oh" he rubbed the back of his neck " Are you like with him?" he said in almost in a whisper. I could almost here the hurt in his voice, I loved him so much so to see him like this over me made me feel like shit. 

"You could say that I guess" I mean we were together but he didn't really ask me officially, he kind of just made me his then fucked me. Good. 

He scoffed and leaned into the chair shaking his head in the same way Matt did. "Are you fucking kidding me" he spat pushing his plate forward. I frown my eyebrows in confusion in his sudden change in moods. 

"No!?, what's your problem" I say in confusion looking him up and down as he clenched his jaw. 

"my problem is that I asked you to dinner then you fucking run off with that dick and become his bitch" he raised his voice making some people turn our way. 

I couldn't believe the words he was spitting at me, they should have hurt me but they made me angry. 

"I'm sorry that I wasn't interested in you Emit, I am. Your a great guy who any girl would be lucky to have, but you have no right to judge Erich or what we have going on" I spat yelling in a low tone. Erich was a dick but I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of being right.

"He's gonna hurt you Tor and i'm not gonna be here for you when he does" he sneered standing up making his chair hit the back wall which startled me. 

"Fuck you Emit, you know if you care about me as you claim then you wouldn't have said any of the shit you just did"I exclaimed standing up aggressively pointing my finger at him.  

"Maybe I don't care anymore, maybe I finally see the gold digging whore you really are. Right? cause your just using him for his money, don't think I see your shiny new phone" he growled staring me straight in the eyes. 

His words really dug a knife in my chest, and back. I wanted to scream at him punch him for saying what he did. Where was the Emit I grew up with, the one I loved. The one who was always there for me and never hurt me, or wouldn't hurt me like he just did. 

I wanted to cry but I wouldn't.

"Stay the fuck away from me" I spat before grabbing my things and rushing out. 

That was not how I wanted this to go. At all. 

I just lost one of the most important person in my life, gone just like that. All in a fifteen minute lunch. I was so frustrated and hurt, I didn't know what to do. And what was it all about?

The fact that I make my own decisions and I chose Erich over him, fucking stupid. He was and is acting like a child. 

I drive around aimlessly frustrated over everything at this point "hey siri, call Erich"

the ring starts to sound through the speakers of my car, not even two rings later he picked up. "Hey beautiful I was just thinking about you" I smile at the sound of his voice putting me at ease right away. 

"Are you busy"I say firmly.

"For you? never"

"Great, meet me at your place in fifteen" I bit my lip. 

"Make it ten" he said in almost a whisper making me smirk. 

I pull into his house parking deep in his long driveway, I get out fixing my top and pants before strutting over to his garage. he told me the code a few days ago. 

I needed a drink, I needed anything that would take my mind off of the shit show that just occurred. His words replayed in my mind over and over again. 

Maybe I don't care anymore, maybe I finally see the gold digger whore you really are. Right? cause your just using him for his money   

  I stood at his alcohol cart pouring the strongest substance he had. 

"Tori?" he called out walking into view "What's wrong!?" he pasted fast over to me grabbing me by the waist. 

"Everything at the moment..." I exclaim sip the drink making my face scrunch up "...but I want you to fuck me till I forget" I whispered in his ear placing the glass cup behind me on the cart. 

"we're gonna talk after" he sneered then grabbed the sides of my face and pulling me into a hard kiss. 

I didn't want to talk after, I didn't want to think about it at all in fact.   

A/N~It literally took me like three hours to write this chapter cause I had to stop mid way through cause I remembered I had health homework due tonight then I rewrote the chapter cause I didn't like and I'm still not that happy with it. But hoped you liked it :)