Ch- t h i r t y t w o

A/N~ please comment and vote :)

{ Lucy's POV }

When I first walked in the house I thought I was seeing shit. But sadly no. 

The worthless piece of shit was standing in my kitchen holding hands with Lilly -my stepsister-. 

I wanted to kill him for what he did to her and put her though, but I knew not everyone, well only one other person in the room knew what he did. And she stood there with a smile on her face. My mother disgusted me sometimes but I still loved her somehow. 

I stood in front of the door in Tori's room. I just sadly stopped Erich from going down there and beating the living shit out of him.

It was horrible to see her go through what she did, she truly loved him and he left then she lost the baby and that took her over the edge. I never wanted to see her like that again. 

She was finally truly happy again with Erich. Anyone with eye's could see that. 

"Are you okay" I ask looking at her as she stared off to space while sitting on the bed, Erich next to her holding her waist. 

"Yeah, I am" she looked up at me, she was angry now I could see that. The initial shock was far gone.  "Let's go" she stood up pulling Erich with her. Me and him exchanged a worried look but followed her out the door. 

{ Toris POV }

I walked back down stairs gripping hard onto Erich's hand, I was livid that he had the audacity to show up here like this. But I wasn't going to let that show, to much. 

"Hi honey" my dad cut there conversation off making everyone look at us three. "Hello daddy" I give him a kiss on the cheek pulling Erich to the small empty couch. 

He sat here next to Lilly and Ben his other kids. Lucy took a seat on the other side of me. 

"How have you been" he asked with a smile on his face, he had no clue with that son of a bitch did to me and it showed. 

"I have been great actually..." Jackson shifted in his place "... how about you" Erich and Lucy had a death glare at him which made me smile at how uncomfortable he was. 

"Good, I hope it's not to awkward that Jackson is here since you guys used to go out, I was sorry to here you guys had a falling out, any who he worked for me a bit and then he meet Lilly over here" he explained making me clench my jaw at his words. 

Falling out, more like cowering out.    

"It's all good, we ended on good terms. Right Jack" I scold him making him gulp "uh- y-yeah" I felt Erich grip my thigh harder. 

"So Erich tell me a bit about yourself" as he said that my mother and my dad's wife -Jen- walked in. "Yes Erich please tell us" she exclaimed making me roll my eyes at her sarcasm. 

He cleared his throat "What would you like to know". 

He went into Applsn which made my dad very happy to hear, I noticed how Lilly hadn't taken her eye's off of him obviously knowing who he was. 

"Getting that rich dick then aye sis" Ben exclaimed holding out his fist.

Ben didn't have a filter which I loved about him. 

"Ben" Jen and my father yelled in union as Erich laughed and I blushed at his comment. 

I look over at Ben with smirk and slowly nod. "Dinner is ready" my mom called out making all of us stand up. 

"I'm going to the bathroom, please behave yourself" I whisper holding the sides of his face on my tippy toes, "I'll try" he smirked and gave me a kiss. 

I go into the bathroom splashing some cold water on my face before dabbing it dry. I took a deep breath before leaving. 

"Tori" he stood in the hallway looking over at me. Everything I held in wanted, needed to come out. 

"No shut the fuck up, you have no right to talk to me" I spat stepping closer to him "Tori I-". 

"You think I really want to talk to you hell even be in the same house as you right now, I don't care for what you have to say. Don't talk to me, don't look at me" I scolded looking up at his disgusting face. 

"I-i'm s-sorry" 

"Sorry doesn't cut it, I don't know if you had noticed but there is no four year old running around. Cause I lost the baby and you weren't here for me but that's okay cause it really showed me the pathetic man you really are" My vision became blurred as tears grew in my eyes, but there was no way in hell I would let them fall.

His face dropped and all color he once had was gone. 

"Y-you what" he breathed out gulping down the guilt. 

I pushed past him but he grabbed my wrist holding me there, I yanked my wrist away "Don't you dare fucking touch me" I spat storming out to the back yard needing air. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. 

I grab an empty pot throwing it on the patio floor letting out a scream. I run a hand through my hair slowly collecting myself. 

I walk into the dinning room as they all filled the table but Jackson wasn't there. I took my seat next to Erich as he stared at me asking if I was okay, I nodded placing a hand on his thigh. 

We all ate in silence some clearing there throat here and there. 

"Daddy could you pass me some more salad please" I see from the corner of my eye Erich's hand leave from my thigh. I quickly grab it holding it under the table, he smirked making me widen my eyes.

"Of course" my father gave me the bowl. "So how is work" my father asked me. I wiped my mouth with a napkin before talking. 

"Well I quit my waitress job and took the position as um Erich's assistant. It pays better so it was the better choice since i'm planning on attending collage some time next year" I sigh with a nod. 

"Is that how you guys meet?" Jen added in making me chuckle "No we meet through her best friend Bri who has worked for me for a while now, after about what a week or three of being together I offered her the job to help with collage" Erich asked the last part as I mumbled a yep. 

"She's a stubborn one with money, rarely letting me pay for her things so I wanted to make sure she could afford collage and use her own money" he continued making me giggle. I knew I was stubborn. 

"Yeah your not my sugar daddy, I can pay for my own things" he rolled his eyes. "So how much are you making now" Ben asked leaning in interested. 

"Well at my old job I was making about ten dollars an hour and I worked about four or five hour shifts, you can do the math. And now I get one hundred thousand dollars a month as does everyone else that works there"   

"shit that's- wow okay"

"So you where the girl with him last month at the airport" Lilly exclaimed making all the adults look at her "What, it was on the front page of one of my magazines" she defended making me laugh. 

"Yeah, that was actually the trip that we got together" I smiled over at him. 

"You guys are so cute" Lucy exclaimed making me shoot her a glare "Shut up"