Ch- t h i r t y s e v e n

A/N~ Another long Chapter
please comment and vote :)

{ Toris POV }

"Get up we have a meeting this morning" Iz called knocking on my door, I sit up holding my head as I get a bit dizzy.

Three years later and it still feel's crazy i'm here. Who would have thought that in three years I would have a successful clothing brand with my two high school best friends. Not me.

I get up stretching and letting out a big yawn, as I look at myself in the mirror I look over at my jewelry. I push down the burning feeling as I look at ring he got me.

We never made it to our week in New York, but I guess living there for the past two years made up for it. Not really.

Things would have ended up better if it wasn't for fucking Emit I like to think, but I knew something that good wouldn't last long for me. They never did.

- Flash Back -

It was almost christmas, two weeks from in fact. Everything was good, Lucy found a job at a cafe and all three of us moved into a bigger apartment. Matt and Lucy had even been on a few dates.

Erich was supposed to be coming by to help me drop somethings off at donation, both of the girls were at work so I sat in our living room wasting time on my phone. A knock pulled me out of my bored state.

"Hey baby, let me just go-" I say assuming it was Erich, I wasn't looking though "Tori?" what the hell.

"Emit? what are you doing here" I stop in my tracks staring at what looked like a lost boy.

"I- uh- I just wanted to see you and hope we could talk" he rubbed the back of his neck looking down, I did have to admit I missed him.

"Uh sure- yeah" I didn't move though we just stood there, him in the door and me not to far in front of him.

I fiddled with the ring Erich gave me a few days ago, he said it was a 'just because I love you gift'

"I know I said some fucked up things, i'm sorry" he started "I let my emotions take over like a child, I miss you I really do" I began to feel a bit uneasy with his tone.

"I miss you too Emit but you really hurt me, but I think we could work this out" I give him a half smile as he gave one back.

"I'm sorry I can't be friendly, I tried, I did. Tori I fucking love you so much it hurts, it really does escpesally to see you happy with him" his tone turned venomous.

"Emit-"

"No listen to me Tori, I have loved you since we graduated and when I saw you at your birthday time stopped" he said in a soft voice.

I took a deep breath, "Emit, I love you so much but not in the way you want" I whisper the last part and take a step closer to him as he looked at the floor in defeat.

"Fuck Tori do you know what you do to me, you drive me fucking insane" he spat clenching his fist, I bit my bottom lip. I hate how upset and destroyed he looked and over me.

"I-" he cut me off by pulling me in a kiss, I froze at first not knowing what was going on, everything was moving to fast.

I push him off of me wiping my mouth with the back of my hand "Emit what the fuck, you can't do that" I yelled.

"Can't you see and feel how much I love you" he pleaded "Emit I think you should leave" I say in almost a whisper. He gives a wordless nod and walked out of the already opened door.