Ch- t w e l v e

A/N~ please comment and vote :)

{ Toris POV }

I shuffle in bed getting in a more comfy position. I feel a arm pull me back and my back made contact with a warm chest.

Confused I peer open my eyes. I see a dark room with a big open bathroom in front of me. It took me a second to remember the events of last night. The throbbing in my legs help me remember mainly.

Holy fucking shit- I slept with Erich fucking Blunt.

"Good morning" a gruff voice called from behind me. I rotate to be face to face with him. His eyes were still closed and his hair was all messy with bed head. He looked so cute.

No stop. You can't think like that, it was just another hook up. Which ended with cuddling?

He had slept with many girls I know that for a fact so this was probably no different.

"Morning, I should go" his eyes blink open meeting my gaze. "Question" he said with a stern voice, wow okay his morning voice was gone just like that.

How disappointing.

"Yes?"

"I told you I would make your legs shake" he smirked and I rolled my eyes smacking his arm.

A smile grew on his face and little laughs got let out making me laugh with him. "That wasn't a question, aren't you supposed to be smart or something" I teased.

"Yeah something like that" he laughed again, I rolled out of his grasp and stood up taking the sheets with me to cover up. "Okay but real question" he was sitting against the head bored watching me look for my clothes.

"I have to go to fly to LA today for a press conference, can you go with me?" I stopped in my search for my clothes, which were no where to be found.

"Uh- Erich, I don't think so" I stammer searching faster for my fucking clothes. "Why not" why was he asking me?

"Well one all this was, was a hook up and I don't think you take your hook ups to business things. Plus why do you even want me to go" I had given up looking for my stupid clothes and was in his closet grabbing a shirt mad sweats.

"Just forget about" he huffed making me send him a confused look "uh okay-".

I throw the sheet back on the bed as he was still sitting there "I'm going to go, good luck today" I mutter and walk out before he could say anything.

I wobbled down the stairs to be faced with a mess of a living room. The pillows were thrown everywhere, the Champagne bottle was tipped over on the table. I didn't things got that wild down here.

I see an empty tiny bag next to the bottle as I walked over grabbing me phone and keys. Fuck that's right he gave me a pill!

I wanted to know but didn't want to go back up there to ask. It was awkward after he asked me to go with him.

I didn't die or have a bad trip so I could careless at the moment.

I sit in my car for a second. Thinking over last nights actions. I really did that, it was so fucking good too.

{ Erich's POV }

She basically ran out of my room leaving me sitting there like a fucking idiot.

I thought if I fucked her she would be clear of my head. But I was so so wrong, if anything she was more in my head now than ever.

I craved her touch and her body more. I felt deprived of her feeling, this morning when we were laughing it felt like everything else in the world was gone.

But I am just being stupid and I just want her for sex. Nothing more, I think.  No I know. Fuck.

I didn't even mean to ask her to come with me today. It just fell out in the moment, I won't lie it hurt a bit when she said it was just a hook up. But why?

I groan frustrated at everything, I drag my body over to the shower and hopping in. The cold water falling on my body waking me up more.

It cleared my head but not for long. Fuck I scared her didn't I, she's not coming back because I fucking dumb idiot. That's it, she's gone.

I throw on my shirt and jeans pulling a black blazer over it. I smile at the thought that she left in my clothes.

Fuck is she all I think about. How fucking pathetic.

My phone rings in my pocket, I yank it out and sigh in disappointment. Are you serious now I was waiting for her calls like a fucking high school girl. What have I become.

"Hey" I sigh.

"Almost ready I'll be over to get you in ten" Matt exclaimed, he loved when we went places for business. He always ended up with a chick in his room. I mean I did to but, whatever.

"Okay" I hung up not wanting to talk a second longer.

I look down at my phone and go to my texts, I scroll down a bit seeing her name. My finger lingers on her profile for a second debating on if I should text her or not.

No this is stupid, I shove my phone back in my pocket.

If anything she could text me. She will text me no way in hell I was making the first move. They always come crawling back to me not the other way around.

A/N~ Hi I just wanted to say thank to you all support I have been getting. I also wanted to know if you would like a Draco Malfoy fic. I got bored a bit and wrote a few chapters of one and I kind of like it and debating if I should post it or not.
Let me know what you think :)