Ch- t h i r t y e i g h t

A/N~ please comment and vote :)

{ Toris POV }

I pull back into reality and shake off empty ness I felt for a second.

It's been three years, yea. But every now and then he pops back into my mind.

I have had a good amount of hook ups but nothing could compare to him, it drove me insane that the only decent orgasm I could get now was from my vibrator.

I wonder how's he's doing? What's he up too? All the normal things, the thoughts I don't want to think push there way forward sometimes.

Has he had a relationship since? How long did it take him to fuck someone after me? Did he miss me?

He did admit to not actually cheating but the words he spit that day still hurt like a bitch.

I put waves in my hair ruffling them around to set in, my makeup as always. Simple. We had a meeting today so I dressed nice but cute. My style.

White tank and black pants with a tan coat, rings and necklaces as needed. But not his. I couldn't bring myself to get rid of it, so it sits on my dresser as a reminder of a good time in my life.

I walk out of my room meeting Iz and Chase in the kitchen for our morning coffee. "Okay meeting today is with Laney Wood, you guys know that " Iz placed he mug down with a big smile.

Our clothing brand named sky line was named the next big brand in the world of clothes. We made it big when Kyle Jenner hit me up, I died that day if your wondering, she saw my outfit from sky line that I posted wearing and she loved it.

Ever since then a good amount of famous people started to order clothes and promote our brand. Iz and Chase were jumping for days at the spike in success.

We have one shop open in New York but want to expand, we're hoping that today with Laney she'll help us do this and invest.

Laney Woods was like the Kyle Jenners of Clothes, everyone who had a sense of fashion knew her, even if you didn't you still knew her. She was tall and beautiful with dirty blond hair touching her ass and a smile that would make anyone forget there name.

"This shit is crazy" Chase mumbled in disbelief of what we have accomplished.

"I know, it's so unreal you know" I gazed off thinking of all the work we put into our clothes and how we landed ourselves with Fucking Laney Woods.

"Alright bitches we got this, we are going to walk into that building with our heads held high" Iz said in a strong confidant voice making me and Chase nod with straight faces.

She liked to give pep talks often, mainly for her I think but I love them.

We all hopped in the car that Laney ordered for us, we sat in silence for a second watching everybody push and shove by one another in the busy city full of people with hopes and dreams.

"Okay everyone know there place" Chase broke the silence, we both said yes in union. Every time we had a meeting about anything we always talked about it in advanced and thought over our parts on the way there. Worked every time.

I thanked the driver as he held the door open for us. "Ready" I look over at the two "ready" they said in union with a nod and a smile.

"Sky line" a girl called out making us rise from our seats in the waiting area, I shook off my nerves and took a deep breath. This was a huge step for us if everything goes well.

"You must be Chase and Iz and Tori" she went along   shaking our hands as we each mutter a hello.

She motions for us to take a seat at the conference table as she sat at the head.

"Thank you so much for meeting with us" I smile at her as she returned it. "The pleasure if mine"

"I would like to know what lead to the creation of Sky line" she moved her eyes between all of us. So fucking intimidating.

"Well me and Chase here always wanted to make clothes and make a difference through our clothes. Tori over here went to collage for fashion and business, we all went to high school together and were very close. One day we just got to work and didn't stop" Iz exclaimed as Laney smiled impressed.

"So who does what?" She leaned forward with a smirk.

"Well Chase dose the designs, Tori does the business and manages the money, and I am like our main seamstress. But we all design the clothes together most of the time "

We really all held it up, with out one of us everything would crumble. Okay not really but we all work out own part and makes everything run very smooth and efficient.

"I like it" she leaned back folding her arms not straying her eyes from us as we all sat there holding our breaths.

"I'll get straight to the point" she motioned for the girl that let us in to give us a folder.

"I want to invest in Sky line but under one condition"

We all open our ears wide making sure to not miss a word she says.

"Your second store that you open will be in San Francisco, I will pay for everything and get twenty five percent back"

San Fran...

Erich- that's what comes to mind at that name and only that.

"I will give you guys a moment" she walked out so elegantly.

"We have to do it"Chase spit out the moment the door closed leaving us alone. "Agreed" Iz exclaimed shaking with joy.

They both look over at me. "Let's do it" I can't think of myself, I have to think of the company. This is my feature and everything back there was my past and I would like to keep it that way in terms of Erich.

She came back in with a smug look on her face.

"We'll take it" I smirk meeting her intensity level.

We all sign the contract and slide it back over to her.

"Okay, so for the first few months of the opening after the store is all ready one of you has to stay to make sure it runs well before returning" she scanned us, shouldn't that be our choice.

"Tori should do it. She's lived there for a while, knows the city and people. Plus she can do all her work from the computer"