Ch- f o u r t y s i x

A/N~ please comment and vote :)

{ Toris POV }

Okay, there I got it out of my system. We fucked and now were done.

But my craving feels like it had bearly been touched, I needed more but I couldn't be greedy. I felt a ping of pain thinking that was it, our last time. 

I look over at the sleep blonde, he looked so peaceful. He alway had when he slept, like nothing in the world mattered to him. I always loved seeing him like his, he was always so stressed over work or just had a look of disgust over anything.

I slide off the bed creeping around looking for my clothes, I find my thong tucked away in a corner and my jeans flung over his dresser hanging loosely. I hear him shuffle behind me with a soft groan.

"Tori, what the fuck get back in bed. I'll take you to the airport later" he mumbled half asleep, it was like four in the morning. But I don't think staying is the best idea, I just want to get back to work and leave it like this. With a bang in his words.

We did our bang, we took our blast to the past, now it was time to go back to reality. 

I ignored the throbbing between my and the urge to fall to the floor and walk over grabbing my bra from the entire other side. "It's fine, I should be getting on the next flight anyways" I clip my bra spinning it around to pull the straps up.

He sat up in bed with a look of panic as if he was thinking of what to do, he jumped out forgetting he was naked "Tori just use my plane" I look him up and down and giggle walking out, I knew he would follow.

I hear him gasp and run to his closet then run after me, I pull my shirt on as I pass it on the stairs.

I didn't want to use his plane I lost that privilege when we ended. I wasn't going to use it just cause he made me miss my flight for the best sex I had ever had. I was completely fine on getting myself another plane ticket.  

"Tori wait!" he ran in front of me now in boxers "Please just let me fly you home" you would only hear Erich Blunt say that as if it was nothing.

"Erich I swear it's fine-" he cut me off.

"Please, just let me repay you for making you miss your flight" he pleaded, why was this so important to him.

"You did you made me cum three times" I scoff crossing my arms, a smirk came across his face.

"Why do you want me to use your plane so badly" I ask making him gulp and look down sheepishly while scratching the back of his head.

"It's just easier and I know you'll get there safely" my shoulder shank at his words, fuck he knew just of to make me melt. But this was supposed to be a last time thing. Planes aren't included in the deal.

Sleeping with him again was bad enough for the both of us, we both got a taste of what we missed and needed so badly.

"Fine, when's the earliest we can leave"

"Tomorrow morning" he relaxed walking away "Okay, i'm going to make food " I walk in the other direction to the kitchen.

I look up and down his fridge looking for anything to make, grilled cheese it is. I close the fridge and see him leaning on the island I jump and drop the cheese.

"Fucking shit Erich I thought you went back to bed" I mumble picking the cheese up and getting a pan. "I was but then you mentioned food which sounds good right about now" he shrugged.

I made the food and slid the plate over to him as he caught it taking a bite. "So how's life" he asked with a mouthful making me roll my eyes.

"Alright at the moment, nothing exciting beside the new Sky Line store. You?"

"Same, we haven't launched a new game for a while. Guess i'm just waiting for the perfect idea to pop up"

A awkward silence filled up the room making me shift around not knowing what to say next. Things felt normal but weird that we were hanging out but not together.

I don't know how he could stand there so clam, he confessed his feelings, kissed me, got walked out on, then fucked the life out of me, now acting as if none of it happened. Old Erich would have been pissed.

"So, i'm the only one who can make you that wet huh" he smirked full of himself "You really want to talk about sex lives right now" I ask straight forward.

"Sure, lets have a go at it"

I cleared my throat about to just lay everything down, "First of you ruined my sex life" he frowned his eyebrows confused.

"Ever since you no guy can make me cum good, or at all. And don't even get me started about the vibrators, they get me better then a guy but not good enough" I say with no emotion in my face this is the one thing I despised him for.

He had the biggest smirk I had ever seen as he stared at me across the way. "So basically I make you cum so good and hard that no one, not even yourself can do that" he chuckled under his breath.

"Shut up" I roll my eyes placing my plate in the sink. I feel his hands wrap around me pulling me back into him. "So would you say you were sexually frustrated" he whispered in my ear nibbling on my ear lobe.

"You could say that" I breathe out. I fucking hate myself for giving into him so easily.

"Then why don't we relieve that" his lips meet my neck making my head fall back onto his shoulder.

Like I said; Erich Blunt was a drug that I was addicted to and I was so addicted that I was helpless at this point.