Ch- s i x

A/n~ please comment and vote :) 

{ Tori POV }

Dinner was supposed to start in an hour or so. They still wouldn't tell me who was coming, I think I should have the right to know who was coming inside my house for my birthday. 

I had spent the day hanging out with Lucy and Bri, my mom was off doing her own thing. Lucy looked just the same as I last saw her, everyone told is we looked similar. I guess I saw it, she had dirty blond hair and green eyes. 

I showred up shaved my body cause we love a smooth bitch, but the real bad ass girls are the one's who don't. I could never so good for them. 

I walked over to my closet and picked out my outfit, I felt bold tonight since it was my night. I pulled out a black long sleeve mesh shirt and one of my cuter black bras which showed more boob. I paired it with a  short pink pencil skirt and some ankle high boots. 

I slightly curled my hair and did a soft smokey eye. 

"Well damn some one wants some tonight" Lucy teased walking into the bathroom. 

"Hey Bri look at this sexy bitch" she yelled and Bri came running in. 

"Shit you look fucking amazing Tor" she exclaimed, as I stood like an idiot blushing as they boost my confidence. God I love them.

"Thanks guys but i'm not trying to get some dick tonight, I mean I wouldn't mind but I simply wore this for me" I exclaimed walking past them into my room. 

Lucy put on a black silk dress which ended around her mid thigh, and Bri threw on some ripped jean and a one strap crop top. We looked hot. 

My mom came home and started to cook dinner. When ever I spent my birthday with her she would make basically thanksgiving food since it was my favorite. 

"People should be arriving soon" Bri chimed in as we all sat on the couch and my mom did her magic. She drove my fucking crazy some times but her cooking always made up for it. 

I still have no clue who was coming I could make a guess though, Matt, maybe Josh I wouldn't mind it we were still good friends he was just weird some times. Those were the only other people I knew, sad I know. 

We used to have more friends but they all moved away for jobs or they finally went to college unlike me. 

She could have invited Erich but I would be surprised if he came. He gives me a I don't really like you but I do sometimes vibe. He was confusing but that drew me in even more I think. 

"Hey i'm go to the bathroom real quick" I add into their conversation, I was in it to but zoomed out so I lost the topic. 

As I ruffed my hair a bit I hear a knock on the door and muttered voices. 

"Hey glad you could make it" Bri exclaims "Thanks glad we were invited" we?

I walk out of the room to see Matt standing there in black jeans and a maroon button up, he looked good tonight. I fix my gaze on the blond next to him, Erich. He looked even better in a also black jeans but a white button up, similar outfits but so different at the same time. 

"Ahh there's the birthday girl looking hot as ever" Matt smiles and pulled me into a hug as I walked over. I giggle and take a step back. "Thank you, I could say the same about you" I tease. 

"Yeah happy birthday" I look over at Erich as he handed me a wrapped box. "Thank you" I smile as he sends one back. 

"So am I nothing!?" Lucy said standing up to make her way over as they walk in more. "Almost, but not quite" I tease and throw my arm around her neck and she scoffed.