Ch- t h i r t y s i x

A/N~ please comment and vote :)

{ Matts POV }

As I sat on my couch in my apartment Cindy was next to me crying, I felt bad at first cause she got fired and all but now it's just annoying. 

I had to get her knocked up out of all the girls in the bay, her.

She kept going on and on about how Tori is ruining her life and she won't ever get to Erich now, they hooked up almost a year ago why can't she just let him go plus he treats her like dog shit. 

I got over Tori, it hurt at first but I can see she's really happy with my dick of a best friend. And I have never in all my years seen Erich like this. When he yelled at everyone to not start shit with her on her first day I knew that she had fully taken him over. 

"I mean really what does he see in her, I am the best-" I cut her off after almost fifteen minutes of ranting, I wanted to be there for her since she was carrying my child. But shit she made it hard. 

"Cindy, i'm trying my hardest to be here for you and all but your making it really fucking difficult when your insulting my friend, you and Erich hooked up once, almost a year ago get over it" 

"You don't care about me or this baby that you planted in me, don't call me, i'll call you" she snapped and run out slamming the door.

I groan and run a frustrated hand through my hair. My phone rings and I pray it's not her calling to yell at me about how I don't care. I do, a lot. I want to be involved in everything but she makes it so fucking hard. 

"Hello?" I groan.

"Matt what's up" Erich voice came through, not what I expected. 

"Oh hey dude, nothing. Just got into another sort of fight with Cindy" he chuckled, he finds it hilarious I got her pregnant. 

 "Fun! anyways we're back early been back since last night talk about that later. Come over so we can hang" he said more of a demand than question. 

"Yeah sounds cool be there in a few" I hung up. 

{ Toris POV }

I wake up by someone kicking my leg kind of hard. I groan sitting up and wiping the sleep of my eyes. I look down next to me and see Lucy in a deep sleep. 

We fell asleep on Erich's couch last night talking, she was scared. I felt bad it took her this long to get out if my moms grip. 

I roll over the top of the couch landing on my feet with a light thud. Goose bumps took over my skin since I wore shorts and a tank top, I tip toe up the Erich's room cracking the door open. 

I go into his huge closet of course taking a hoodie that I would drown in, "She's a thief now" he mumbled with his head on his pillow and eyes closed. 

"Please don't call the cops" I teased pulling it over me, my body became more warm as the fabric laid against my skin. "I won't but thief's still need to get punished" he blinked his eyes open and a smile lifted on his lips as he looked at me. 

"Oh no whatever will I do" I sarcastically say in a dramatic tone walking over to him, he pulled me onto him making me giggle at the quick motion. 

"your so beautiful" he crested my cheek rubbing his thumb on my cheek bone making me blush, "Oh stop it your making me blush".

I laid down on him my body full on top of his as my head fit perfectly in his neck. He rubbed my back making me want to drift back to sleep. "Are you okay" he tends to ask that a lot. 

"I think? I mean I don't know" I shrug as he sighed making his breath tickle my ear. 

"I'm here if you need anything, and I mean anything even through your fucking suborn and even if you do need something you wouldn't come to me. You would figure it out on your own which is one reason why I love you" he rubbed our heads together making me smile. 

When those three words leave his mouth every time, without a doubt butterflies explode in my stomach. 

"I know, I love you too now can you just cuddle me" I pull myself tighter into him with my arms around his neck. "Anything for you my love" he kissed my head and I drifted back into sleep. 

Later when everyone, well only us three and Bri came over, I made breakfast. Pancakes and Waffles. 

I told Bri everything that happened while Lucy voluntarily did the dishes and Erich went, well i'm not sure he was somewhere in his huge house. 

"Babe that fucking sucks but she really needed to be told that" Bri exclaimed hugging me on the couch. 

"Yeah but i'm fine honestly but i'm nerves for Lucy, i'm sure shell do and be fine but still my motherly- sister instincts are kicking in" I huff with a smile. 

There was a knock on the door so I skip over to see who it was, I open it up to see Matt. 

"Hey Tori heard shit went down, you good"

"never better" we smiled at each other and I moved to let him in. "Lucy!?" he looked dumbfounded when he saw her on the couch. 

"Oh hey Matt" she looked down, interesting, something was going on. 

Erich came strutting down the stair and took a seat in an arm chair, he patted his lap telling me to sit. 

We spent to day talking and laughing while drinking and eating snacks, it felt good to just be enjoying each others presents. 

"We have left overs, anyone hungry" I chime in standing up.

"Yes" everyone said in union but in different tones, I chuckle and warm up the food bring out to everyone.

We ate the thanksgiving food we took while watching a christmas movie. 

Everyone left and Lucy went with Bri leaving me and Erich. I told her I would go with her but I could tell she wanted to alone for a bit. I didn't mind staying at all. 

Today was a good day, simple, I loved those day's the most.

"Don't think I forgot you stole his from me" Erich sneers in my ear gripping his hoodie making me bit my lip "Yeah and?" I provoke. 

"Wrong answer" he threw me over his shoulder running to his room and throwing me on the bed making me giggle. 

I lay with my head on his chest panting as our sweaty bodies lay tangled under the sheets, my legs throbbing. "Round three?" he smirked making me roll my eyes "I can't- I would! but I can't-". 

"Promise you won't leave me" he mumbles making me look up at him. 

"I promise"

A/N~ Sorry I know I kind of went quick in detail and all and I Robbed you guys but I wanted to get to a certain point and kind of fast so yeah. Hope you liked this chapter :)