Ch- f o u r t y n i n e

A/N~ please comment and vote :)

{ Erich POV }

I feel her warm body under my arm, her skin was alway so soft and smooth.

I keep my eyes closed not wanting to let the sun get in my eyes. I pull her body closer to me as I nuzzled my head in her neck.

She was laying on her stomach hugging a pillow. Her hair smelt like tea tree. She let out a tired moan rolling over to face me.

Last night was pure bliss, things finally felt back to normal. The way they are supposed to be.

"Morning" I groan as she snuggled into my warm chest her boobs pressing on me.

"Morning" her hair tickled my nose making me scrunch trying to not sneez.

Who knew all I had to do was take her star gazing and share a blunt to get her back. Fuck I should have done that the moment I saw her in Lucy's house.

"What time is it" she mumbled.

"Uh almost noon"

She let out a long groan before opening her eyes. I could wake up to her every morning, I was going to. That's the plan never let her go.

She sat up holding the sheet to her chest rubbing the sleep form her eyes. Even with her bed head and unaware expression as she slowly wakes up she was still the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.

"Shower" she looked over at me with a half smile but it still brightened the room.

"Sure" I smirked as she walked into the bathroom as I followed.

"Actually-" she turned and traced her finger down my stomach running her tongue along her top lip making me melt.

"-I think we should put your bathtub to use, I know you never use it and it's to good of a tub to not be used" she looked up at me with innocent eyes making me roll mine at how she played me.

"Fine" she jumped and kissed my cheek before running the bath. I leaned against the cold counter watching her look through my soaps.

"Bubbles, are those really needed" I groan at the fact she's already making me take a bath, I don't need bubbles to.

"Hush and do what you do best, stand there looking sexy while I look sexy doing something else"

I scoff crossing my arms, why the fuck am I even listening to her. But my mind won't argue back like it would have,I let her have her ways.

"Perfect" she felt the water before hopping in letting out a relaxing sigh. I drag my feet over to her, I would be lying if I said a tiny very tiny amount of me was happy about this.

I put my foot in but quickly take it out "what the fuck are you trying to boil me alive " I ask as she is simply just sitting in the boiling water.

"Stop being such a pussy, it's not that hot now get in" she scoffed waiting for me.

How that fuck am I supposed to relax in this shit if it's burning my skin. I slowly lower in the water hoping this shit doesn't burn my balls.

I meet her eyes as she smiles, I could only see her shoulders up.

"See not that bad big baby" she rolled her eyes sarcastically looking to the side.

"Hey I'm not a big baby I'm sorry if your lava water tried to burn me alive" hey it's not that bad actually.

"Well your sitting in it aren't you" she pointed out making me ignore her since she was right.