Ch- n i n e

A/n~ please comment and vote :)

{ Erichs POV }

As I drive to work not wanting to be home but not wanting to go out, I think about the one thing, the one person who had consumed my mind for the past few weeks. 

Last night after she fell asleep with was annoyed greatly but I couldn't be for long, I remember the way she looked. So peaceful and beautiful. I wanted more and I needed her to be mine but not in a serious type way, more in a way as when I need her she's there. 

She was a conquest and one I was willing to take. 

I could tell she knew what she wanted but was blinded by her mind at the same time, It took everything in me to not take her in my kitchen this morning and everything in my mind was telling me to, but I couldn't do it. 

I Erich fucking Blunt, the guy no girls could resits didn't know what to do with the girl he drove home this morning. What the fuck was wrong with me. 

My phone rang making me jump a bit as I sat in traffic, got to love fucking San Fransisco right. God I was a little bitch jumping at my phone ,not taking what I want when it was right in front of me.

"Hello" I mumble answering my phone on speaker. 

"Dude what happen last night Bri texted and asked where Tori was last night I told her she was with you when I left with Lucy, who by the way is fucking great in bed" he ranted catching his breath at the end. 

I didn't even think about them, what would I even say. I alway told Matt all the girls I did stuff with as did he with me. But what was she even going to tell Brianna and her sister?

"Oh we just drank some more at my place then she passed out on the couch" I lied well did I, she stole my drink which was very fucking rude but hot all at once, then she did pass out on the couch. Under me. naked.

"Oh okay well where are you wanna get some food?"

"No i'm going to add the last things on the game so we can launch it Friday" 

"Okay talk to you later" he hung up. 

I sat in my office coding some last things making it perfect as it should be. Tina my assistant walked in with some papers, probably my schedule for the week, I knew I had a press conference this week in LA. Maybe I can steal Tori, no why the hell would I want that. 

"Here's your schedule for the week mister Blunt" she leaned down showing me her cleavage, I've fucked her a few time and she was okay. I usually liked this but at the look of her, she disgusted me. 

"Do you need anything else, anything at all" she said in a soft tone leaning in more. "Yeah for you to get the hell out of my office and to stop acting like a dirty slut" I spat not even sparing her a glance.

"But-"

"I said get the fuck out or i'll fire you" I say growing impatient by the lack of people not listening to me today. 

~~

It was now Wednesday and an old friend from high school wanted to have dinner. His name was Paul, never liked his name but we were super close so I wanted to catch up a bit. 

"Do you want me to drive to the restaurant or you" he asked finishing his drink and placing it on my coffee table. He had definitely changed since I last saw him, he was more muscular but still smallish, his hair was black and his skin was golden brown. 

"I'll drive just tell me the name" I opened google maps as we made our way to the garage "Lazy bear" he muttered. 

It sounded familiar but I couldn't think of anything so I just brushed it off, might have just had a business dinner there or something. 

We walk in and get seated, the waitress gives us our drinks as we over look the menu. 

"I am going on break but someone else will take care of you guys" she exclaimed, shame she was hot. 

"Okay thank you" Paul said giving her a cheeky grin "Do you know what you want" he looked up "Uh no not yet" I scan some more. 

"So got yourself a girl or something like that" he smirked knowing I like to sleep around "I guess you could say that" we chuckled. 

"Damn she's hot, I would like to see her at Hooters" he said in a hush voice I didn't pay attention still looking for something to eat, everything looked good here. 

"Hi i'm your waiter for the evening do you guys know what you would like to order" It couldn't be?

I look up to see her scribbling something on her note pad. Thats where I know this place she fucking works here. Was this the girl Paul was talking about cause if so I would have to agree but at the same time it angered me to hear him talk like that about her. I know it was about her, she was the hottest girl here.

She some how still looked hot in her uniform, well her white blouse and leggings. Even the weird apron they wore looked cute on her. Her hair pulled up in a messy pony tail, god she was beautiful no matter what she was in. 

She looked up from her pad locking eyes with me, her eyes widened at the sight. I could tell she wanted to say something but didn't know what to say, same with me. 

she cleared her throat and looked over at Paul as he spoke up "I know what I want ,Erich?" yeah I want Tori. What no shut the fuck up, I don't want her, I want her body. Yeah just that.

"Hey" I blurted out, she pressed her lips together and smiled "Hi" she mumbled out. 

"Told you I would see you soon" I smirk, I already fucked up might as well keep going "Yeah stalking me now" she teased making me chuckle and drop my head down shaking it for a moment. 

"Do you two know each other" Paul looked between us "Yeah, you could say that" I tease as she rolls her perfect eyes. No just her eyes nothing special about them.

"Yeah whatever" she muttered "now food?" 

I love it when she was bossy.