Ch- t h i r t y f o u r

A/N~ please comment and vote :)

{ Toris POV }

Everything was going... okay.

Jackson and I ignored each other, Lilly flirted with Erich a bit which annoyed me, my father was happy as always and liked Erich along with Jen, Ben and Lucy hung out and my mom well. She was herself but on the down low since people were over.

I took the popcorn out of the microwave looking for a bowl, me, Erich, Lucy, and Ben were all watching Harry Potter The Prisoner of Azkaban.

My favorite one cause... hot Draco.

My mom walked into the kitchen rummaging through the fridge.

"I'm proud of you" I peak my head up looking her way.

"I'm sorry what?" She's never once in my life said something like that to me.

"I'm proud of you" she repeated. "Why?"

Before she could say why Jackson walked in looking between us. She walked past me whispering in my ear.

"Don't get pregnant again" and left.

I scoffed rolling my eyes. I don't know how she could be the way she is.

He just stood in the door way staring at me, I get my snacks and push past him to the living room.

"Everything okay" Erich asked as I relaxed into my seat next to him "just peachy" he gave my hip a reassuring squeeze.

"You know Erich you kind of look like Draco" Ben mentioned. "Ew he's fucking ugly" he scoffed.

"I think he's hot" I added "hotter than me" he pursed his lips.

"Maybe that's why I like you so much" I tilt my head to think "no" I simply say then look back at the screen.

After the movie Lucy and Ben went to bed leaving Erich and me. "What's wrong" he fiddled with my fingers as I laid against his chest.

"Nothing"

"Is it him can I finally beat him" he sneered making me laugh and turn my body. "No, it's just weird to see him and all but it's okay cause I have you"

I kissed him "I love you" I said against his lips "I love you more" he deepened the kiss but we pulled apart as someone cleared their throat.

"Good night you two" my dad eyed Erich making him tense up "night daddy" I smiled as he walked away.

"Why so tense" I tease making him huff "I'm getting in the shower care to join" he smirked.

"We'll see I'm going to the kitchen I'll meet you up there" I give him a quick kiss then jump up.

I placed the bowl in the sink turning off the main light so that the stove light was the only source.

"Tori" I whipped my head around at the sound of his voice. "What" I spat with venom.

"I- I wanna talk"

"Well to bad, I don't really want to talk to you, the only reason I'm still here cause you already ruined three years of my life and I'm not gonna let you ruin this" I said in a calm voice, I don't know why it just came out that way.

I went to walk out but he stopped me "please" he pleaded, I could see the broken in his eyes.

" fine make it quick" I backed away from him distancing myself.

"I'm sorry I left that I was a coward and scared but It's breaking me to know that you lost the baby and I wasn't there for you"

"You don't think I was scared, Jackson I was terrified! But I thought everything was going to be fine cause I had you, but what did you expect when you showed up here that me and our four year old child would welcome you with open arms cause daddy finally came home" I exclaimed making him look down at the floor.

"I know I fucked up bad but I miss you" he pleaded making me scoff.

"Well I'm sorry but I don't miss you, I don't love you, I fucking hate you" I spat as my bottom lip quivered.

"I love you Tori, I still do and I always have. I don't care about Lilly, I only came here to see you but then you came here with fucking Erich" he sneered.

"Well then this was a waste of your time cause I am finally happy again  and with a man who I love and he loves me. And as for Lilly what your doing to her makes you even worse of a man, how did you think by using her that would help you"

"Tori please give me a second chance, I'll make things right" he walked closer to me.

"If you want to make things right don't talk to me and when you leave here with my stepsister don't even think of me" my voice calm to calm to my liking.

"Baby-" I cut him off with a scolding face

"I'm not your baby. Do they know what you did" i point upstairs referring to Jen, Ken, Lilly and Ben.

He shook his head no looking down sheepishly.

"Leave me alone or I'll tell them, I'm being nice and giving you chance not to fuck up with the sweet amazing girl upstairs so I suggest to take it"

I walk out before anything more could be said, I let out a shaky breath followed by a few tears.

I walk in to find a sleeping Erich in bed with damp hair, I strip changing into my sleep wear.

I climb next to him as he half asleep opens his arms for me to snuggle into him. "Are you okay baby" his voice groggy.

"I am now"