Ch- s e v e n t e e n

A/N~ please comment and vote :)

{ Toris POV }

Erich opened the door to our room. I tried to get my own but they said they were all out. I call bullshit.

It honestly wouldn't matter anyways cause Erich would come over no matter what, all night I felt uneasy as shit.

Feelings scare me, they're to strong or powerful. I don't like them so I just leave them out, I should ask him about it and not just believe the lady but it's a 50/50 chance right now. She's either right or wrong.

Cause if he did have feeling I couldn't do this. I just know I couldn't.

"I'm going to shower" I look up from my duffel bag as I looked for some clothes. His eyes ran up and down my body as he sat in the arm chair.

The room was fairly huge, big bed and great view. The bathroom was amazing, huge tub in the center of the wall, and a good size shower.

"Wanna join?" I say in a low voice, even though I was scared feelings we're making there way into this he was still amazing at sex.

"What do you think" he teased "I don't know but you know where I'll be".

I strip my clothes off piling them on the floor, when I stood up from getting a towel under the sink I saw in the mirror Erich standing behind.

I turned the shower on and leaned against the sink waiting for the water to warm. "So are you just going to stand there... or are you going to take your clothes off".

He struts over to me grabbing my throat "I don't know what the fuck is up with you tonight but snap the fuck out of it" he spat our face only an inch away.

I bit my lip at the feeling of his fingers wrapped around my neck. "Why don't you punish me" I said inching my face closer to his.

"Oh believe me I fully intend to" he sneered then crushed his lips on mine, I pulled off his blazer and broke the kiss for a second to remove his shirt.

In that second I longed to have his lips back on mine. I needed the feeling of his touch on my body.

I unzipped his jeans pulling them down so they would pool at his feet. I break away once more looking at him bitting my lip with innocent eyes.

I dropped down to the floor running my hand down his chest as I did, I could see his erection through his boxers. I pulled them down and he stepped out of them kicking them to the side.

I take him I'm my hands spitting on it not breaking eye contact from him. As I pump him his breath gets uneasy.

I kiss the top playing with it, tapping it on my tongue making him bite his lip. I take him in my mouth and I watch him shudder closing his eyes and throwing his head back.

"F- fuck- so good" he groaned looking back down at me as I still was looking up at him.

I ran my tongue on the side of him as I moved my head up and down. "You look so- so pretty with your lips around on my dick".

He grabbed my hair holding me in place as he face fucked me hitting the back of my throat. Tears pooled on my eyes but I wouldn't let them fall.

I moaned making it vibrate around him in my mouth driving him crazy twitching in my mouth.

"Shit- so- fucking -good" he said in between thrusts hitting the back of my throat every time. He shot his cum out making the warmth fill my throat.

"Swallow like a good girl" and I did with a nice smirk.

"I'm gonna fuck you so good" he exclaimed in a deep voice which was filled with lust and venom.