Ch- t w e n t y f o u r

A/n~ please comment and vote :)

{ Toris POV }

"He changed and not for the good" I scoff tossing a soda can to Bri who was sitting on the couch. 

We hadn't really seen much of each other, just a quick hello or good morning. She had been consumed with work since they were working on new ideas for later on. This usually happened a few times since she was head of graphic design. 

This was the first time in a week since the whole Emit shit happened that she was free. I really had missed her and didn't really think it was fair that Erich could get off when he liked and she couldn't. Or wouldn't. 

"Fuck him, obviously he didn't care that much if he let you go over someone else" she rolled her eyes popping open the can. "Yeah that's the part that hurts, he was basically family, there for some thanksgivings and family vacations" I sigh plopping down next to her. 

"I'm done talking about this, men ain't shit and i'm not wasting another thought on him" I purse my lips throwing some popcorn in my mouth. 

"That's the spirit, but if I see him I will beat the shit out of him for the way he talked to you" she smiled pointing the remote to the TV. 

"I wouldn't stop you, as long as I get first hit" we chuckle in union. 

I told Erich what happened but to a certain extant, I may or may not have left out the part of him calling me a fucking gold digger and a whore. But I don't think he really need's to know that. 

I'm not with Erich for his money, not even a tad. He tries to buy me things or pay for everything and I hate it. I'm independent and can take care of myself. 

He might just be trying to be nice or whatever since Erich can be nice only so much. But when he does I feel like I am just using his money even when i'm not. 

"Of course my dear" she exclaimed turing on the notebook 

~~

"Why'd you call me here, want to have sex on your desk" I tease taking a seat in his office.

"Of course, but that's not why your here. At least this time" he smirked making me sit up straighter. "Oh okay" I make my voice more serious. 

"I know you have been looking for a job the last few weeks and I just thought maybe you could work for me?"

I think about it for a second, the pay would be good. I mean Bri basically pays the rent with her paycheck when mine at the moment pays for my gas. barely. 

I also had to keep in mind our relationship, we would bicker or he would get mad and it would end with a good fuck. I didn't mind it but sex doesn't fix everything. And I wouldn't want that the happen here. 

"For what, i'm dumb as hell compared to you and don't flatter yourself" Narrowing my eyes "Like there is nothing here for me to do" I shrug. 

"That's where your wrong, I need an assistant" he exclaimed standing up and walking in front of his desk leaning back on it. "I would get to see you everyday, make your hours, and the pay is ten times better then the fucking lazy bear"

"You have a point, but if I do... I don't want any special treatment. I want to be treated like a normal person who works here" I demanded looking up at his towering figure. 

"That's fine, good thing everyone knows I used to sleep with my coworkers" he smirked making make a sour face. 

It doesn't bother me what he used to do before us, or that I could be working with the girls he'd fucked cause I know he's mine. 

"First off ever heard of not mixing business with pleasure and second key word honey, used too. Not anymore" I state matter- of- factly. 

"Mhhh, I don't know. I also love to break rules" he looked down at my lips then back up to meet my eyes. "I'll think about, tell you later" I stand up not breaking the eye contact. 

"Come over later" he pulled me in pressing our clothed bodies together "Guess you'll have to find out" I peak him on the lips then wiggle out of his arms. 

I could stay in them all day if I could but I needed to quit my job. 

I needed to money cause collage was fucking expensive as hell so I needed better pay. Even if it is from Erich which I don't really like but the opportunity presented it's self. I really didn't want to mix business with pleasure. 

I didn't have work tonight so Josh looked confused and surprised when I walked up to him.

"Tori you don't work tonight?" he tilted his head. All he ever talked to me about was work now, he even stopped texting me or talking in the back. Why? I would like to know. 

"Quick question, why'd you stop talking to me" I ask before hitting him with the I quit. 

"I didn't-" I cut him off holding up a finger "You did after my birthday". 

"You know what it's fine. I just came here to tell you I quit" I say with a half smile. His eyes go wide at my words making him stutter. 

"Oh- um, well okay" he scratched the back of his neck "well then I have something to say" he pulled my outside my arm making me beyond confused. 

"I liked you for months and tried to show you multiple time but nothing from you, so I got tired of it and stopped. I knew you didn't date or whatever and I thought I could change that but then Erich swooped in and did it for me. I'm over everything and hope you the best" he gave a fake smile "Oh and you don't have to return anything " he raised his eyebrows. 

This didn't take me by shock I knew, I chose to ignore his signs. Kind of a bitch move but not my problem. 

"Okay well, see you around" he scoffed . 

"So I tell you I like you and you just say see you around?really?" he huffed making me look down. "What do you want me to say? I'm sorry that I don't feel the same and all" I shrug confused what he wants from me. 

Why the fuck now that I finally decide to be something serious with someone that everyone starts yelling at me for it. 

"Never mind, have a great fucking life" he exclaimed walking away leaving me standing outside. I sigh walking back to my car.