Ch- f o u r t y t w o

A/N~please comment and vote:)

{ Toris POV }

I walk around the empty small store looking around visualizing what we wanted.

I left early in the morning to look at shops so I had time in the afternoon to spend with my friends.

This store felt small but not too small, it was an option.

"This is the last store we have on our list today" the sales lady named Margo said as we walked out.

"I like it but we have to see the other first" I said as I ordered an Uber "sounds good, same time tomorrow" she asked writing something down on her notebook.

"Perfect thank you again" I smiled as she returned it walking to her car.

I thank the driver giving him five stars as I got out in front of Lucy's house. I noticed a Tesla parked out front.

Erich.

He had nice cars, like really nice cars. So this Tesla was simple to him. It humbled him, he liked to say.

"Auntie Tori" Zara clings to my leg the second I stepped in the door.

This morning she was stuck to my side until I had to leave for 'work'.

"Hey Z" I pick her up placing her on my hip and dropping my bag.

"Where's mom and dad?" I ask walking into the living room "work" she simply stated with a shrug.

"Hey there you went-" Erich looked at Zara then at me, I could see his body tense up at the sight of me.

"Oh hi" I place Zara down next to me, she clings to my shirt.

"Uh I'm here now so if you need to go into work or anything you can" I gulp as he purses his lips nodding.

"Well it's Monday and I always take her out to lunch so-"

"Well how do you know I don't want to spend time with her today" I challenge crossing my arms.

"You can tomorrow when it's not Monday" he said with a slight smirk. God that smirk melted me.

"Mhhh I don't-"

"Ugh can you guys stop arguing" Zara pleads with annoyance "I know I'm cute but there's no need to fight" wow she was a diva.

"Why can't auntie Tori have lunch with us" she throws her hands up in joy. I look up at Erich as we locked eyes trying to look for an answer.

"I guess that's fine, but just this one time" Erich teased making her giggle and run over to him.

"She can make Waffles since she's bombarding my time, she makes really yummy waffles" he whispered the last part making her smile with glee.

"Sounds good to me" I slide my jacket off hanging it on the coat hooks.

"Can I help, pleaseee" she looked up at me with puppy dog eyes "of course" I placed her on the counter.

Erich took a seat on the other side of the Island. Things felt calm between us, no tension, no awkwardness, just normal. As if there is no past hanging over our shoulders.

I look for a hot second for their waffle maker which was in the most random spot.

I take out all the ingredients placing them next to her on the counter. "Okay can you pour this" I hand her the measuring cup full of flower.

This continues of me scooping and her pouring until everything is mixed and ready.

"You're staring" i hummed pouring the batter in the Waffle maker. "It's rude to stair Uncle Erich" she sasses him making a smile pull on my lips.

"I'm not staring, I'm admiring" he states with raised eyebrows, admiring.

"Well stop it" I snap back in a calm tone. I didn't want him to though, it was just making it harder to not give into the temptation.

"You know Zara your very smart for a three year old" I wipe some flower off her face making her squirm.

"I will take credit for that" Erich added in leaning back in his chair "I could only let my niece go to the best preschool" he gloats.

I pull out the last waffle placing it on the plate and walking to over to the table with Zara and Erich trialing behind.

As we dig into our food Zara starts to ask questions, really random too.

"Auntie Tori"

"Yes"

"Do you have a boyfriend" she spit out making me chock a bit and Erich leans in with open ears.

"No, I did though-" I see Erich smile and look down taking another bite, he thought this was about him

No, his name was Hayden. Meet him in collage but only kept him around to do my homework for my normal classes. I shouldn't have used him but he was just so easy to use. But in the end he was to clingy and to high school for me.

"- his name was Hayden. But I only kept him around to some of my homework" I whispered the last part but loud enough for Erich to hear.

He chuckled lightly but with a clenched fist , I missed his laugh. I longed to hear it for so long.

"Are you staying around forever"

"Well I'll be gone next week but the I'll be back for a while" a smile appeared on her face and she did I a little dance making me and Erich laugh.

"Okay nap time" Erich cleaned up the table as she sighed with an eye roll.

"Uncle Erich come on I'm three now I don't need naps" she yawned waking up to him. He picked her up and she placed her head on his shoulder.

It made my heart melt.

I washed and cleaned the kitchen of our mess. I leaned on the kitchen counter scrolling through my phone. I wasn't nerves anymore him or that fact that we were in the same building anymore but there was still unspoken tension.

He came walking down and an awkward silence filled the room. That we were alone in.

"You know what we never got" he starts breaking the tension. I look up at him placing my phone down.

"And what would that be"

"Break up sex, heard it's the best" he stepped closer to me making me cross my legs to ease the throbbing in between my thighs.

"Yeah well your still not going to get it" I tease pushing myself off the counter to stand up straight.

"I wouldn't talk to soon Tor" he injured taking another slow step.

"Still full of yourself I see" I cross my arms bringing my bottom lip in between my teeth.

"I am Erich Blunt what do you expect" he shrugged with a smug look on his face.