Ch- t w e n t y f i v e

A/N~ Please comment and vote :)

{ Tori's POV }

"Do you want me to get food on my way home?" I sigh as I talked to Bri on the phone. "No, but whats wrong?" she asked in a soft voice. She always knew when something was wrong.

"I'll tell you when I get home" I exclaim muttering a love you and bye before hanging up the phone. 

I was upset at the fact Josh made it seem like it was my fault I didn't like him. I liked him as a friend but he became annoying when he would try and throw signs of affection at me. I thought he would have taken the hint after a while. 

I jump a bit as my phone blares through the speakers while it started to ring, I press on the screen in my car answering the call. 

"Hello" I exclaim. 

"Come over for dinner" Erich's voice boomed making me turn the volume down a tad. 

"I have to go home and talk to Bri and do some other things so I wouldn't be there till later"

"that's fine just call me when your on your way so I can order the food, okay baby" I hum in response. 

"Oh and i'll take the job" I add in. 

"Perfect, there is a dress code though, you must always where a skirt and-" I cut him off by scoffing. 

"Yeah no"

"Fine" he groaned I could hear the eye roll with it. 

"Okay well i'm home so see you later"

"Alright see you later beautiful" I smiled and blushed ending the call. 

{ Erich's POV } 

I was beyond thrilled Tori took the job. 

I needed her around me more then when ever we were both free, which wasn't often enough. I fired the other whore who tried many times to fuck me. 

I've been tempted also to convince her not to go to collage, I want her to have an education of course but she would be going for fashion. Nothing to serious. 

I want to take care of her, which is hard since she's stubborn as fuck and won't even let me pay for some of her shit. 

I had way more than enough money to give her the life she deserves. So there would be no point of her going to collage to get a job in fashion, I feel like she's only been looking so that she will have a good income in the future. 

We have only been together for a few weeks and haven't gone out much which bugged me. I wanted to show everyone that she was mine. Mine and mine only. 

It brings out the worst in me when I see other guys flirting with her or even near her. She say's  'we were just talking Erich' and maybe they were but I knew they were thinking about getting in her pants. 

Who wouldn't be, she was amazing. Her smile could light up all of the bay and her laugh was music to my ears. 

It was around five when I got home, I hoped to see her soon. 

She put the idea of fucking her on my desk in my head and was really all that I could think about. 

A knock on my door stopped me in my tracks as I placed my coat down. "I told you to call me- Matt?"

He rushed past me straight to the liquor cart, he pasted back and forth with a nerves look on his face. 

"Dude what the fuck is wrong" I exclaimed but he didn't stop, in fact he chugged his whole cup then just grabbed the whole bottle. 

"I fuck up man, like huge this time" he spat almost mad but not. "What happened". 

"I fucked Cindy, when we came home from LA a few weeks ago-" he chugged some more. 

Fuck he didn't... Is she?

"Erich she's fucking pregnant!"

My jaw dropped to the ground as he finished the entire bottle. "You fucked up" is all I could say. 

I had slept with her a few times and she wan't the good. Very clingy afterwards too but I set her straight and she stopped bothering me. 

"I know, what the fuck do I do"

"I'm assuming neither of you are up for the idea of an abortion" It was really the only way out if they wanted. Other then adoption.  

"I don't know it's up to her for that" he shook his head. "'Can you have someone take me home, this bottle is going hit soon and hard just as it should" he sighed. I nodded ordering one of my drivers. 

What if Tori got pregnant, I wouldn't mind in all honesty. 

A part of me wishes she would. 

It was around ten almost eleven when she called. "Hey baby i'm so sorry, I know it's late but i'm on my way. I can pick up something if you want?"

"No love that's okay just get over here, and fast. You've made me wait long enough" I say in a mad but playful tone. 

I would wait as long as I needed to just to have her with me. 

"Okay be there is a little"

She hung up and I ordered some Chinese food. Nothing fancy. She likes simple, as do I. But eating at expensive places also was in my liking.