Ch- t h i r t y n i n e

A/N~ please comment and vote :)

{ Toris POV }

"To a big step" Chase exclaimed as we all held up our shots in the air.

We all shot them back making my face scrunch up as the liquid burned down my throat. We were at a bar not to far from our apartment.

I needed to let loose more than anything. I was going back just for the company of course but the thought of me seeing him, if I did, was eating me away.

"I'm so happy you guys, we made it. This is the first step to something big. I hope" I smiled as our next round got pored.

"I know. And Tori don't worry about San Fran you'll do fine and he's a dick so he will just ignore you or won't even know your there" Iz said with a slur, light drinker.

"Yeah fuck him, you've moved on to bigger and better things" chase held a strong arm around my neck.

I had.

"We have to stop meeting like this" a voice called out behind me, Iz looked behind me with wide eyes as she gawked at who ever was behind me.

Me and Chase turned as Steven stood behind us. "Steven hey I haven't seen you in years how are you" I pulled him into a hug.

"I know and you still look beautiful as ever " he smirked making heat rise in my cheeks. Introduced a fan girling Iz and a calm Chase then went away with him to catch up.

He said he saw that me and Erich broke up and he was sorry and all the mushy shit that made me sick. I told him about Sky line and how my collage experience went.

"Hey so next month I have to go to a premier for a movie I was just in" he exclaimed as I topped off my drink.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go with me, just as friends though of course" he added in "so like I would be your date" I clarified and he nodded.

"Okay sure, why not. I would be in San Fran by next month"

"It would be in LA, is that a problem"

"No I'll just fly out" I shrugged playing with my empty glass "perfect".

~~

The last two weeks were hectic as fuck. Online orders sky rocketed and Kyle wanted a dress for a baby shower she had to attend.

All while Lucy got engaged to Matt so she gets to be step mommy now and I had to start to get ready for San Fran. Chase and Iz weren't coming so we had to plan out what we wanted for the store so I knew what kind of place we should get.

They were of course going to ship clothes out to me once the store was ready since head quarters were in New York.

"Here babe is this the one you were looking for" Iz threw my bra at me as I exhaled a yes.

I left for San Fran in about three hours, I would be back next week so I wasn't to nerves or anything but at the same time I was shitting myself.

I had Lucy's engagement party and had to look at places that were available. I knew Erich would be at the party.

He was Matt's best friend, Lucy felt bad that she still kind of hung around him since he was my ex but I told her it was fine. He didn't cheat or anything it was just a rough fall out.

Really fucking rough.

I have moved on from him but I also haven't seen him since.

"Hey I'm taking some magazines for the plane ride" I called out just letting her know.

I walked over to the coffee table picking out a few. "Wait Tori-"

There it was, front page. Erich blunt seen with new girl for the first time in three years. Where did Tori go and what happened!?

I let out a shaky breath, after I left all my Instagram was were comment and DMs asking what happened with Erich. Some Paparazzi even ambushed me with questions about the mystery breakup.

"Sorry babe-" Iz pulled me out of thought.

It was fine, I was fine. He has every right to move on just as I did. But it did hurt a bit more seeing him actually move on.

I loved him, I really did. And I still do, we were good together, good for each other. But there was not trust, at least not enough. I didn't want a relationship where he got pissed anytime someone with a dick talked or even looked at me. It was like he thought I would drop me panties for them and leave him. He admitted that when we broke up.

Go to your old ways, sleeping around like the slut you are.

"I'm fine, it's good he moved on" I pushed down the hurt.

"It's okay to feel-"

"Iz I promise, I'm fine really. I should get going I don't want to be late and all"

"Yeah, heard traffic is extra heavy today"

"Hey tell Lucy I said congrats, I know you will do just fine out there that why I have no doubts about sending you" she said referring to the company.

"I'll keep you guys in the loop" I hugged her goodbye and left.