Ch- t h i r t y

A/N~ Please comment and vote :)

{ Toris POV }

I was laying on Erich's chest as his computer was set up in front of us. He called over Cindy for drinks which she obliged with an eye roll.

"I shouldn't have posted that picture of you, all these horn dogs are commenting how hot you are" he sneered scrolling on his phone. I giggle and look up at him.

"Well one they aren't wrong and two it would be good to know we is interested if you break my heart" I tease making him scoff. 

"I would never" he kissed me right as the blond walked up with our drinks. She scrunched her face at the sight of us. 

"Here you go" she said in a fake tone which I gave her a fake smile. "Thanks"

Just as I sat up from his chest the plane shook making her spill the drink on us, mostly on Erich though. 

"What the fuck you bitch" he spat jolting up making me slide off. 

"Erich- i'm- i'm so s-sorry" she stuttered out as he threw his shirt off throwing it in her face. "Your fired when we get back now get the fuck out of my face" he snapped making her run off crying. 

"Fucking bitch" I mutter under my breath, I know it wasn't all her fault but I swear I saw her some what purposely pour it. The turbulence wasn't that bad.   

"Are you okay" He looked over me as I nodded. I had one little wet spot at the end, nothing bad like him. I took in the sight of him shirtless before he pulled on a jacket zipping it up.  

Bri: Holy shit, he posted you. He must love you if he did

Me: Yeah :) 

Bri: he only post's himself and things about his games! This is getting serious, fuck i'm so happy for you <3

Me: haha yeah I guess, thanks

It was getting serious some what you could say, posting pictures, meeting family - formally this time-.

What would happen to us when I leave for collage which I want to get to some time next year. The good schools are no where near San Fran and would long distance even work for us. 

The plan landed and we collected our things, it was weird being on the plane just us.Other than Cindy but we really payed no attention to her.

I felt bad he fired her cause she was having a baby and all, maybe I could talk to him about it. 

"Erich i'm tired my feet won't work" I pout making him sigh. He pulled my hood on as he stood in front of me as my tired body stayed planted on the couch. 

I pulled his backpack on tucking my blanket so it would hang off the strap at the bottom, he pulled me on his back. "Hold on" he gripped my thighs holding me up. 

I nuzzled my head into the back of his neck taking in his scent that brought me comfort. 

The flashing lights and yelling took over as he walked over to the car. 

"Erich over here" multiple people called out. 

I hopped down climbing into the car then giving the driver my address. "I'm going to sleep" I mumble laying my head on his lap "Wake you when we get there" he played with my hair as I drifted. 

"Where the fuck are we" he questioned as we grabbed out bags out of the car "Ohio, but to be exact ... the middle of nowhere with a town down the street" I pat his back. 

I grew up in a small town while bigger than small but not big. My parents were one of a few who owned private property outside of town. 

"Hi, she's sleeping so don't make a fucking sound, she was ranting tonight and i'm done with it" my sister opened the door as we crept in.

"I missed you" I hugged her as Erich closed the door behind him "I knew you two would either fuck or get together" she exclaimed making me hit her arm. 

"Shut the fuck up"

"I'm off to bed, be ready in the morning" she raised her eyebrows before walking away. 

"This is my room, nothing special" he placed our bags at the end of my bed. "It's cute, very high school" he smirked. 

I had a queen sized bed in the middle with a desk on the wall across from it with a couch in the corner and a semi- walk in closet next to my bathroom. 

I had a few band posters on the wall along with pictures of me and old friends scattered around. 

"Makes sense, left a year after I graduated" I shrugged climbing into bed. "It's cute, I love it" he pulled me into him. I drifted but right before I blacked out he sighed. 

"I think I love you'

What he said shot right back in my mind as my eyes cracked opened. I could hear his snores behind me as his arm was wrapped around my torso. I slowly unwrapped me from him not wanting to wake him. 

I tip toed down the hallway peaking into my sister room. It was so much more different since the last time I saw it, more mature.

I climbed in next to her making her steer awake, "Tori, what the hell it's to early" she groaned as I sat up my back on her head bored. 

"I need to talk, about Erich" she shot up at those words giving me her undivided attention. 

"Last night he thought I was asleep and said he thinks he loves me" I run a hand through my hair. 

"Well do you love him?"

"I- I don't know, I feel like I can or do but I don't fucking know" I groan making her giggle " He makes me feel everything, and I mean that in the best possible way. But I want to leave for collage and I don't want to get attached to... fuck i'm already attached" I groan into a pillow. 

" I know this is hard cause of previous relationships but if you love him I think you should tell him, as for the collage long distance is a thing for a reason"

"I don't think long distance is the best for either of us, we're both to physical not in a sexual way but also that. More like we need each others presents" I explain with a fidgeting with my fingers. 

"He makes you happy I can see that and I haven't seen you like this since him, but it's better with Erich. He's good for you, you guys will figure it out" she held my hands looking me in the eyes. 

"yeah we will, I should just live in the now" she smiled "that's the spirit" she pulled me into a hug.

"thank you" I mumbled still in her arms "Anytime"

I go back to the sleeping man in my bed, I slid back into place staring at his sleeping face. He looked peaceful and clam. 

I play with his hair as he licked his lips and cleared his throat "Morning beautiful" he said in his morning voice which killed me every time I heard it. 

"Morning, we should get up" I whisper kissing his cheek "not yet" he groaned pulling me into him. His head fit perfectly into my neck as he planted kissed along it. 

"As much as I would love to continue this I can smell breakfast and I can't wait anymore" I wiggled out of grip searching his bag for a sweatshirt. 

I take a deep breath as I held Erich's hand in mine and we walk down the stairs to the kitchen. My mom's head pears up making eye contact with me. 

"Hi mom" I half smile at her, "Tori" he looked back to at the food she was cooking. Lucy and me exchanged look's thinking the same thing. 

"Erich come help me get some vegetables from the garden" Lucy exclaimed as I send her a thank you nod. He looked down at me as I mutter a go giving his hand a squeeze. 

I didn't know what I was going to say but I know what she needed to hear. 

"Can we talk, please"