Ch- t w e n t y t w o

A/N~ Thank you so much for 2k that's fucking crazy! - please comment and vote.

{ Toris POV }

"I think you should talk to him" Lucy exclaimed on faceTime, I sat on the kitchen island snaking on some left overs.

It had been about two weeks since we got home and they were pretty good but not the best. Matt stopped talking to me as often but that's better than Josh who stopped all together.

I don't know what happened or what I did wrong, I was mad at first that they were acting like this so I let them be, but it's really getting to me now.

Erich on the other hand, he was the pretty good. I didn't see him much due to the launch and just over all work but when I did it was everything. I'm not saying i'm in love with him but he made me feel special and the ways he would make me laugh or smile. Or how he would please me.

"I should but he knew I hated her for alway trying to push guys on me and then he went and became one of those guys" I huff shoving a fork filled with food in my mouth.

"Yes! but..."

"But" I rolled my eyes as I dragged the word out of my mouth.

"But maybe he had a good reason on why he did" she shrugged making me giggle at her face expression she was stuck on as my phone froze.

"I don't know maybe, I'm just done letting her do this to me. She acts like I can't care for myself, like I need a man to care for me and if I don't find one I will die" I exclaim shaking my head.

"You know how she is, she's miserable without dad even though it's been like what four years now. She just doesn't want you to feel the way she is" we both sigh at the thought of our father.

He wasn't bad or anything but we don't talk much, he has a new better family according to mom. They got divorced which sucked ass but somethings just don't work. I feel a ting of hatred towards him though.

The minute he was free he just left, leaving me and my sister to deal with our heart broken mother. It was horrible watching her recover from him. He came back to see us and made things right so our relationship was okay.

Maybe thats why I never dated, I was scared that someone would brake me just as bad as my mom was. And I didn't want to be like that, I never really thought of my reason of not dating. But I knew all the love shit was not for me, like I said, just not my cup of tea.

"How is she?" my sister still lives at home.

"Well she was really fucking pissed when you hung up on her and she went around yelling something about wanting the best for you, I tried to reason with her that a man in your life won't just make your life the best but she thinks other wise" I scoff and rub my hand over my eyes dragging them down to my mouth.

"Okay well I have to go, love you"

"Love you, tell me more about Erich another time yeah?" she teased making me smile at the mention of his name.

"Maybe" the call ended leaving me there sitting in silence with my thoughts.

I wanted to believe that Emit had a good reason on partaking in my mothers stupid act, but there was only one way on finding out.

I know this doesn't seem like a big deal or whatever but it was different with Emit. I don't know how or why but it just felt different, almost wrong.

Me: Hi?

Emit: Hey

Me: can we talk?