Ch- f i v e

A/n~ Please vote and comment ;)

{ Toris POV }

I tune out my mom on our way home from the air port. She was going on about something with my sister. I was lost in thought though, I was lost thinking about how much I missed her.

Lucy was only two years younger than me, we were close some what. She knew I always had her back and she had mine. But shit I haven't talked to her in a few months, I wonder how she's doing.

My mind wonders over to Erich. I swear now that I think about it he was bipolar or some shit. One minute he doesn't really talk to me then the next he want's me to call him daddy, I can't with fucking men sometimes.

"Tori are you even listening" She snaps at me "Yes mom, we're here anyways" I turn my car off and lug all the unnecessary bags she brought with her. She is only staying for four days why does she need three full ass bags.

"Well your place looks... the same" she criticizes.

This was going to be a long four days.

{ Briannas POV }

I look up from my work as Emily run out of Erich's office, that was weird they were in there for like two seconds. And now that I really think about it Erich hasn't had a girl in his office to do it in a while.

Everyone always knew when you shouldn't bother Erich, and that had gone down quite a lot.

Somethings wrong with him.

I put on the finishing touches of the game and I over look it proudly. I love this job, Tori thinks i'm smart as hell since I work here but really I just design shit.

I knock on his office door and peak in. "I'm not in the mood" he groans "Obviously cause she was in here for less then two seconds" I tease taking a seat.

"Whats wrong you seem off lately" I have a feeling whats going on.

"Nothing" he sneered head still in hands "Erich just fucking tell me already so we can get old Erich back" I sigh. When he is off the office is off and we can't have a single drop of that since the game should launch next week.

"fine" he breathed out slumping back. "There's this stupid fucking girl that I can't get my mind off of. I just need to get in bed with her so she can be clear of my mind but I don't know how. For the first time ever I don't know how to get a fucking girl in bed with me"

Holy shit I was right.

It's Tori now I should be mad about him just wanting her for sex? But again it's Tori. That's all she likes and I have no part in her love life. If you can even call it that.

"Well who is this girl invading your thoughts" I pry him to tell me.

"No, i'm not fucking telling you" he spat, it's Tori.

"Okay fine whatever don't tell me" I shrug " I also think I really fucked up, I may have told her to call me um... well call me ...daddy trying to be smooth. I mean most girls go for that shit but she fucking left me on read" he scratched the back of his neck sheepishly.

I couldn't help but let my laughter spill out.

As I collected myself I look at him as he scolded me "Look honestly just talk with her" I said straight forward. " Yeah real funny Bri" he scoffed.

I got up but stopped at the door "Just to let you know she doesn't like relationships only fuck buddies" and before he could mutter another word I left for the night.

{ Toris POV }

" She's already tried to set me up with three fucking guys Bri. Three. I need Tuesday to come fast, I love her but she is already driving me crazy" I complain as I dig into our dinner.

"Maybe I don't know you should start looking for a relationship" she shrugged and I sent her a glare. " Maybe I don't know" she added quickly.

" I don't know, I hate all that love shit and that's what every fucking guy gives, I don't want to be tied down" I sigh. I needed to change the subject and she read my mind.

"So excited about your party tomorrow" she smirks and I roll my eyes.

"Do I have a choice?"

"Nope, but I think you'll like it" she exclaimed, what were we even doing tomorrow night?

"Don't worry hun it's just a small dinner with some friends and then we are going out to a club later without mom of course" that sounds fun I guess.

Okay is she reading my mind or something?

I pay for the food and we head home, my mom was already asleep on the couch. I wish I could sleep early like her.

"Go to sleep get some beauty rest cause tomorrow we are going to party hard" I giggle and drag my feet over to my room. Great tomorrow i'm one more year closer to being fucking thirty.

I jump out of sleep as I feel someone jump into bed next to me. I groan and Bri yells ' Happy birthday bitch' to my half asleep self.

I sit up wiping the sleep from my eyes I look over at a very smily Brianna and give her a blank stare. I hate people waking me up in the morning. "Thanks i'll let it slide this time but don't wake me up in the fucking morning" I groan and she laughs.

"Tori love it's twelve o'clock already" she exclaimed and I pick up my phone to check the time. Shit I did sleep in, good.

"Who's all coming tonight?"

"It's a surprise" I roll my eyes. My mom walks in with a weird smirk on her face, kind of creepy but I brush it off.

"Happy birthday my baby" she pinched me cheeks and I swat her away "thanks" I mutter. She looked at Bri as they both gave each other a look which confused the hell out of me "Come on let's get some breakfast" Bri sang pushing me out of bed.

I rub my eyes one more time walking out of my room. I stop dead in my track making sure i'm not imaging things.

"Lucy?" I whisper "Happy birthday" she opened her arms and I ran into them holding her close.

"I missed you" I still hadn't let go, I truly did miss her.

"I know you did" she giggled and I finally let her out of my arms but only to hit her arm playfully at her smart ass come back.

Maybe this would be a great birthday after all ,right?