Ch- t w e n t y o n e

A/M~ pleases comment and vote :)

{ Toris POV }

"I get what I want, you know that. And I want you"

His words sent flutters to erupt through my stomach, god he was good with words sometimes.

"You think it's that easy huh?" I smirk as he returns the same expression. "Yeah, cause I already have you"

He pulled me onto him so I was straddling him as my hands rested on his chest.

"Is that so?" I leaned down closer to him "yep" he popped the 'p' as our faces were only inches apart.

"Look I'm gonna be honest, I'll be yours but don't expect me to be just like I don't expect you to do lovey dovey shit" I lightly press my lips on his and I feel him grow under me nearly touching my pussy.

If he thrusted up he would be shoved deep in me. His breathing increased as our air mixed.

"It's not really my cup of tea" I bit his bottom lip. I love to see him melt under me.

He nodded and tangled his hand in my hair pushing my head down to meet his lips,hard.

I sit up and smirk at what I did to him, as I climb off I hear him whimper reaching for me but I roll away to fast.

"We have a flight to catch"

"Baby, it's my private jet. I control when we can leave" he smirked climbing over the bed towards me.

"Yeah but I miss Bri and I really want to see her" I shrug and walk further from him.

{ Matt's POV }

I was fucking bummed I didn't go to the party but I couldn't see them together.

I sat in my seat on the plane waiting for them to arrive. I guess Erich wanted to drive himself, for once doing shit for himself.

"Hey sorry, Erich wanted to get some food" her voice boomed through out the plan as they walked in holding boxes of pastries.

He has his own food on the plane, fucking stupid.

"Hey" I watched as they look a seat, close, across from me. The door closed and the plane started to move down the runway.

"Strawberry?" She held out a box of chocolates covered strawberries, I shake my head making he shrug.

"We have muffins, croissant, banana bread. Anything?"

"Give me a muffin" Erich interjects as he typed away on his phone not taking the time to look up.

"Yeah same, please" she smiled, god her smile.

I look up from my phone to see her eating a strawberry, her plump lips surrounding the fruit in a seductive way.

She wiped the extra juice from the corner of her mouth then sucking on her finger.

Fuck.

"Give me that" I shift my eyes over to Erich who was looking at her hungrily. She moved the fruit over to his lips as he ate the rest.

Fuck I would do anything for that to be me, I-.

Oh shit, not the time. I adjust my pants trying to hide myself.

"I'll be back" I announce then hurrying to the bathroom. A knock startled me as I called
Out letting them know I was in here.

But than it happened again "Cindy?" She pushed me inside locking the door.

"Could you use some help".

{ Toris POV }

I groan making Erich look my way, my mom was calling. She had called at least three times a day since I fled San Fran.

"I have to take this" I sigh he pointed me to the back. He had a fucking bedroom back here. Shit.

Sex in the sky doesn't sound to bad. Could finally join the mile high club.

"Yes mother"I spit out harshly.

"Where the fuck have you been and why have you not answered my calls" She seethes making me roll my eyes.

Can't she get a hint, I don't want to talk to her but if I didn't she would just keep calling.

"Did the though ever cross your mind that I didn't want to talk to you"

"Tori, I am your mother-"

"Who has tried for years to get me with a guy and every time I said no. You got someone who is like a brother to me to take part in your stupid shit" I spat not controlling my voice, I could careless If anyone else heard.

"I just want what's best for you, you need a man to-"

"I don't need a fucking man to take care of me just like I don't need you too. I have been fine for the last few years on my own" my voice filled with rage as hers was calm like if I was being ridiculous.

"Don't call me" I hung up and groaned running a hand through my hair. "Fucking shit" I yelled and threw my phone.

I grab my now cracked and broken phone and tread back to my seat. I see Matt first as he looked guilty for something.

I place myself back in my seat next to Erich crossing my arms and legs.

"Is everything okay" Matt asked reading my pissed off expression as I looked out the window.

Erich place his hand on my top leg "what happened" I did a deep sigh closing my eyes.

"Nothing, just shit with my mom" I breath out "what was that sound back there?" I pull out my cracked phone showing it to both of them.

Matt muttered something under his breath and Erich took my phone looking at it. Guess this is what I get when I'm involved with a tech genius.

"You really fucked your shit up, it's okay I'll buy you a new one" Erich handed it back and I shoved the broken glass into my pocket.

"Thanks but I can buy myself a new phone, your not my sugar daddy" I squeezed his hand still on my thigh and let out an amused huff.

"No but I am your daddy" he whispered in my ear making me gulp "plus it's nothing"right he was a Billion or million air. Either way a new phone wouldn't dent his money.

Erich tried to make me go back to his place but I wanted to see Bri so bad even though it's only been like 2 days no. 3 cause I didn't see her the day I left.

I walked in and instantly hit the floor.

"Tell me everything!" She exclaimed on top of me.

I tell her everything that happens with him
And what Matt told me. The went into why I left and my bitch of a mom, well the part she didn't know. She knew everything else.

She ate everything up as if she hadn't eaten in months. She thinks me and Erich would be good for each other, and I don't think she's wrong.