Ch- f i f t y o n e

A/N~ please comment and vote :)

{ Toris POV }

When I wake up I took a hot shower trying to wash the nerves away. I meet a lot of famous people and go to parties with some of them but never a premiere or a big event like this.

I found the perfect dress to wear too and it was on sale but looks hella expensive.

I would have worn one from Sky line but I could find one I like for tonight.

Steven told me that it was just going to show the last two episode. I loved TVD so to be going to the very last season premiere was amazing.

I had about two hours till he said he was coming by to pick me up. I curled my hair lightly and did my usual light makeup.

I put my red silk dress on and a cute gold necklace and I stared at Erich right fiddling with it in my fingers.

I wonder what he was doing right now, or how mad he was that I left.

I bite my lip looking at the gold ring and slip it on. I held it up looking at it in the bright ass bathroom lights.

I hadn't worn it for years, I didn't even take it off until months after we broke up. It was the only thing that made me feel close to him.

I regretted so much leaving him there but I needed to move on and get my life together.

We were meant to be but not at that time. But I think now is the time, I'll never know unless I try.

My phone rang pulling me out of thought, it was Lucy FaceTiming.

"Hey what's up" I placed the phone under the mirror.

"Holy shit you look fucking amazing" she exclaimed making me blush as I fixed some strands of hair.

"Thanks I know right" I smirked , I looked hot.

"It's not fair, you always hang out and meet celebrities and go to there stupid events. There's nothing special about you" she teased making me laugh, she was always jealous but never wanted to come to the parties with me.

"I guess it's just dumb luck" she muttered an 'I guess' back.

A knock on the door startled me "that's Steven I have to go" i picked my phone up. "Okay have fun and be safe" I smiled and hung up.

I opened the door to a smiling Steven looking handsome in his suit.

"Well look at you gorgeous" I curtsied jokingly I ran inside slipping on my sparking silver strappy heels.

"I'm all ready handsome" I tucked my hand bag under my arm stepping into the hall. We linked arms walking down.

"You excited for tonight" I asked as we sat in the back of the black car, I didn't see what I was but by the looks and my obvious knowledge of cars it could have been a Range Rover. Probably not.

"I guess, these things are so boring" he groaned at the thought.

"Well I'm excited" I smiled looking back out the window "I don't know how I decided to bring a peasant like you with me" he teased trying to hold back his smile and laugh.

"The only peasant I see it you" I teased back making his laughter escape.

The car stops and I can see the line of paparazzi and reports piled on the side lines all squished together.

"Ready?"

"Ready!"

He helped me out and with in one second people started to yell questions at us.

"Are you together"

"Aren't you Erich Blunts Exs"

"How long had this been going on"

As they yell we stand there for a second with a smile on on our face as they took photos.

His hand was readying around my waist holding me close. "Your doing great" he mumbled in my ear.

"I'm freaking the fuck out" I mumbled back making him stifle his laugh back.

We walked up to one reporter who looked nice. "How long have you two been together" she pushed the mic in our faces making me pull my head back a bit.

"We're not together like that, just old friends" I look up at him as he nods along.

"Are you going to get together!?"

"No, not now or ever" he answered making it clear as his face was stern.

"And why is that" she pushed but before I could speak someone called out my name.

I saw Ian Somerhalder in the corner of my eye. Fuck he was so hot, maybe an inch hotter than Erich but I would never say that.

"Are you Tori" he asked with a smile "I am" I swallow the fan girl screams wanting to come out.

"Well I believe this belongs to you" I give him a confused look, I look at his feet to see my favorite thee, almost four as she likes to sass, year old.

I blink thinking I'm seeing things. I didn't even see her at firs since Ian was so tall I was looking up at him.

"Zara what are you doing here" I freak out picking her up. She just smiled looking at me for a second.

"Is mom and dad here" I question looking around the crowd to see if I could see anyone I knew. Nothing.

She just shook her head leaning into my ear "do you love uncle Erich" the reporter is listening closer than ever as Steven stood there as confused as me.

How the fuck did my goddaughter get in LA.

"I do, why?" Did Erich bring her here? No if he did he would be with her. His little bee meant to much to him.

"Mom and dad alway talk about how you guys were meant to be and uncle Erich said he did loved you so I think you should get back with him" he little voice lowered as she finished her statement.

Just then someone ran up "holy shit there you are don't ever run off from me like that you understand. You nearly gave me a fucking heart attack" he panted holding Zara close to him.

"Uncle Erich look, I found Auntie Tori" she beamed pointing up to me.

"Yes you did" he chuckled putting her down next in between us.

"Erich, why are you here!?"

"Can you please fuck off and go bother some other celebrity" he spat making the reporter walk away.

He was wearing a really nice all black suit as Zara wore a cute dress.

Why was he here. I told him that I would talk to him when I got home.

"Erich what are you doing here" I question in a soft tone, his eyes dart to Steven who was still behind me.

"Can we get some privacy" he sneered.

"Yeah no problem, I'll save you a seat but if anything chances just text me" I nodded giving him an apologetic smile.

Another reporter and photographer walked up "is this your child?" He asked making me turn red at the thought of having kids with Erich.

"No no no"

"This is our goddaughter, we don't have a secret three year old. Which would make sense but .no."

A/N~ it's like three in the morning and I just wanted to post a chapter but I'm so fucking tired. If there are more mistakes than usual sorry ,I'll go back and fix them. Next chapter will they officially get back together or wait another three years? I guess we'll never know. I don't know if I'll post later or not so if I don't happy Sunday :)